We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Gondor Cosmetic Question

I'm an old player who's been gone a while. I'm wondering about cosmetics for the Fountain Guard in Gondor? I'm patching the game and want to look around again, but last time I played we had gotten to Dol Amroth is all.

Does anybody have SS of the Fountain Guards they'd be willing to share? Is there a cosmetic helmet for any class?
    Officer in Windfola's House of Blackrock: a great, casual kin of people who play a lot. [url]http://hobonline.org[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by BlancoFallowhide View Post
    I'm an old player who's been gone a while. I'm wondering about cosmetics for the Fountain Guard in Gondor? I'm patching the game and want to look around again, but last time I played we had gotten to Dol Amroth is all.

Does anybody have SS of the Fountain Guards they'd be willing to share? Is there a cosmetic helmet for any class?
    Welcome back!

Now there are many new areas that belong to Gondor (West, Central & East Gondor, North Ithilien, The Wastes, several instances, store bought outfits) with a lot Gondor style gear & outfits that allow for many possible cosmetics combos with style. If you post a screenshot of the NPC gear that you wish to mimic, the players can point you to where you can to acquire alike gear/outfit.

The helmet part is easy, that is a sloted piece from a quest reward.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Question

What helmet are You guys refering to ??? Any screenshots please ???