We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Might or ICPR as LI passive on blue champ?

I am making LI weapon for blue traited champion and now there are doubts regarding passive on 2H sword.
    Around 250 might is not a lot, but on the other hand 7400 ICPR looks like a lot for power hungry blue champ.

What are your opinions?

Blue champion doesn't consume much power and Dire Need is useless anyway. Just go with ICPR and forgot about Second Wind. 250 might is nothing.

Agree that Dire need even traited and with legacies heals marginal proportion of heal because of huge discrepancy between power and morale pool.
    Also, might - don't have any player above 105 but with items giving 1500-2000 might at lvl 120 one can only assume 250 is fraction of the percent of impact on might.
    I think it is better to sit on some power regen, as Second wind not only consumes 5 fervour, it also replenishes, how much quarter of power and it is costly to upgrade traits in Second wind.

Anyway, all passives, even morale - crit - might trio nowadays look pure meh.

Any other opinions?

I would say, ICPR, Morale, and Crit might be the best combo. But as soon as you get ICPR + Morale/Vit that is fine IMHO. My tanking 2h is ICPR, Vit, Agi and I don't want to spend more time to find smth better because it will be VERY little upgrade. I can post my build here if you want, btw.

Thank you for clarifying my doubts.

While you are here, I would like to know your tanking LI legacies please - weapon and rune.

Well, you don't have much choice of legacies, and if you already go with 2h in DPS, you can probably keep it for tanking too. I go dual-wielding in DPS, so I made a separate 2h. On rune yuo can see Dire need cooldown, though I didn't trait it, so it can be swapped for Vitality.
    For build itself, I've taken Brutal Strikes as the only viable single target finisher. AOE targets and Finesse is a must from Yellow Line and Raging Blades too. You can remove points from Blade of Courage and put them to Barbed Wall also.

Telliol, Champion of Laurelin.