We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

returning + transferred, looking for my store bought mount?

hi,

in 2010 i bought a painted skeleton horse from the in game store, quit for like 8 years because i didn't like LOTRO lol

came back, transfered my stuff to my kinship's new server... i can't see it on my toon, just a blonde sorrel horse.

none of my old toons have it.

i guess i should be grateful they didn't forget the TP i had in my bank.

Quote Originally Posted by downspiral View Post
    hi,

in 2010 i bought a painted skeleton horse from the in game store, quit for like 8 years because i didn't like LOTRO lol

came back, transfered my stuff to my kinship's new server... i can't see it on my toon, just a blonde sorrel horse.

none of my old toons have it.

i guess i should be grateful they didn't forget the TP i had in my bank.
    You checked your mount skills in each character in each server and none have the painted horse skill?

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

yeah i signed on every one, only my runekeeper has a blonde sorrel horse. im pretty sure i bought it for him since he was my highest toon.

i think in the transfer from elendilmir it was lost.

all other old toons dont even have riding skills or horses, they were too lowbie for me to bother.

Quote Originally Posted by downspiral View Post
    yeah i signed on every one, only my runekeeper has a blonde sorrel horse. im pretty sure i bought it for him since he was my highest toon.

i think in the transfer from elendilmir it was lost.
    I never hear in my six years playing about a character lossing a skill, its very strange.

My recommendation for you is to put a ticket.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Did you check your inventory for the skelly horse? Often horses will show up in inventory and must be clicked on to load into your mount panel.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

Is the horse per character or account?

I think that account wide steeds that the token get deleted by mistake can be recover with the command /reclaim.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

I quit for 4 years, had to recreate my account on SSG's website and when I logged in and created my first character, it had a couple mounts on it already.
    I think you're right, sounds like a transfer bug. You'll want to open a ticket in game with support and have them take a look at it.