We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lost with the time-line of my high elf

So Elron tell me when i woke up, that the time is 3018. (unless i heard it wrong or did not understood well)

But if so, i am lost with all the events, as 3018 would mean that i would be before the first age ?

I thought that all of our lore was more or less after the fall of Numenor (second age), but now my high elves would be anterior to this ?

I think after a pause of two years i am lost and need some little help understanding where i am in time.

Thank you in advance

PS : i went on Tolken Gateway but ... that did not helped me much and lost me more
    Ashannae(LM85 Taylor) Laureanna(Hunter85/Sch) Annaelen(Mins/78/cook) Moranae(Mins/76/WS)

3018 can't be before the First Age. First Age is after the creation of Valinor and up to the overthrow of Morgoth.

Second Age is up to the battle you got wounded in when Sauron was thrown down and Isuldur took the Ring.

Third Age is the time that Lotro is set in and ends in 3021, so three years after you awake, when the Ring is destroyed (well, a year or so after, I think, but you get the general idea).

So when you awake is 3018 in the Third Age, the same year that Frodo leaves the Shire.

See the timeline here - http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_Arda
    Last edited by Altair6; Nov 15 2018 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    3018 can't be before the First Age. First Age is after the creation of Valinor and up to the overthrow of Morgoth.

Second Age is up to the battle you got wounded in when Sauron was thrown down and Isuldur took the Ring.

Third Age is the time that Lotro is set in and ends in 3021, so three years after you awake, when the Ring is destroyed (well, a year or so after, I think, but you get the general idea).

So when you awake is 3018 in the Third Age, the same year that Frodo leaves the Shire.

See the timeline here - http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_Arda
    Wow thank you so much!! indeed i was mixing all and more. And thank you for the link
    Ashannae(LM85 Taylor) Laureanna(Hunter85/Sch) Annaelen(Mins/78/cook) Moranae(Mins/76/WS)

No problem. Happy to help.

Well, I do not know is this going to be in the real timeline or online.
    Happy to see you. But also like to become a part of it.