We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Smile Outfits for Legendary server characters

    A blog revival! If you are interested in following my outfit creations with the limited palette of the Legendary servers, head over to my blog Cosmetic Lotro.
    https://cosmeticlotro.wordpress.com/
    C O S M E T I C * L O T R O

    a blog about Middle-earth outfits

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    49

    Thumbs up

    Very good news! It's time to fashion our Legendary server!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    FR
    Posts
    11
    Interesting. Will follow.

  4. #4
    Talking about outfits with only items from Eriador: I once started a hunter on a different server, in a time when there was no transfer of items available. Even if it had already been implemented, it would have been of no use, because this was my first character on a US server, and the European database is not completely compatible with the US version. So I had to start with whatever I could collect right there on Nimrodel, and this was the result (after a September, of course):



    I used for that:
    Head: Deckhand's Eyepatch from the last Pirate Day Event.
    Shoulders: Cloth Shoulder Pads of Determination (Sienna by default, drop)
    Back: Rough Cloth Cloak (sewn, from the initial Tailor crafting task, bleached)
    Chest: Shining Dwarf Leather Jacket (Rivendell Green, drop)
    Hands: Leather Gauntlets of Might (Dark Green, drop)
    Legs: Leggings of the Eglain (Quest reward)
    Feet: Padded Shoes (starting equipment)

    Taken from https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...00#post6997100


    Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 120 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 120 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    Talking about outfits with only items from Eriador: I once started a hunter on a different server, in a time when there was no transfer of items available. Even if it had already been implemented, it would have been of no use, because this was my first character on a US server, and the European database is not completely compatible with the US version. So I had to start with whatever I could collect right there on Nimrodel, and this was the result (after a September, of course):
    Great outfit! I think the challenge to have limited choices is quite interesting!
    C O S M E T I C * L O T R O

    a blog about Middle-earth outfits

  6. #6


    My Outfit for legendary server.

    Shoulder: timeworn shoulders (highelf starting armour) - rust
    Chest: Jacket of the Woods (shop, Nenuial armour can be a replacement) - olive
    Legs: Beast-master leggings - olive
    Feet: Nenuial boots - olive
    Staff: leatherbound staff - vendor/old mugworts staff questreward lone lands
    Ranged: basic clarinet
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
    Trapper of Foes needs better tools to fulfill it's supporting(CC and offensive debuffs) and DoT role.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5
    Yay! Welcome back, Hymne!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    A blog revival! If you are interested in following my outfit creations with the limited palette of the Legendary servers, head over to my blog Cosmetic Lotro.
    https://cosmeticlotro.wordpress.com/
    Yes, welcome back indeed!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    70
    Warden in the Hollin - from Anor





    My most recent take on Legendary Server fashion!
    For outfit details and more screenies (including ones with weapon/shield) check out the blog link in the signature below.
    My LotRO Fashion Blog, Facebook, and Twitter

    The Blade Reforged - Evernight
    Website and Facebook

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    76
    why is this a different thread? there is a sticky post for it. The cosmetics from the legendary server are no different from the regular servers. Keep it clean.
    "my worth is undefined. I can tear down enemy armour, boil their blood, sap their strength, slow their speed, read their weaknesses.... I can summon the thunder, bend the earth. Struck their feet. Blind their eyes. Test their will. Know this, and fear" - Self declaration from Boarcas Orcpelt, before advancing through the gate of Elendil

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by fighterkill View Post
    why is this a different thread? there is a sticky post for it. The cosmetics from the legendary server are no different from the regular servers. Keep it clean.
    They are, since the majority of the content is missing. And why does this thread bother you in the first place?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload