We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Is damage different?

Is damage different on this server? I always make sure to get to level 20 no deaths, and if I die before level 20 then I delete the character and re-start because I like the titles. Anyway, I've noticed that there is some insane damage in low level instances. For example, I was 2 levels over the requirement for a level 14 instance. I have 800 maximum morale. A mob did a DoT on me that did 244 damage every 2 seconds for around 20 seconds. Even after the mob died, it stuck and I died. My own weird OCD aside, it seems insane to me because I have never encountered this before. You can't out-regen that on level. Can anyone explain? Am I missing some new feature that's important?
    Yoshpot- Rank 7 Warg - "Dissapear is not just a skill but a way of life"
    Fyrnir - Warden- "It was 40 on 1. They should have brought more than 40..."

No its a bug across all servers since the update. They upped the dots way too much.

I I hope they leave it as it is. People need to learn to use pots and when better then while leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZy_DayZ View Post
    I I hope they leave it as it is. People need to learn to use pots and when better then while leveling.
    If they did, then they would have to significantly reduce the cooldowns for using the potions. The DoTs are so bad and certain damage is so heavy that a potion every minute, let alone two, won't be enough. I just had a level 92 RK hit by a level 88 *regular* mob, a White Hand Skirmisher, for over 7600 morale in one shot.

As you can see, this isn't just an issue with the legendary servers. Scaled DoT damage has been spiked across just about all levels on all the servers.
    Last edited by ziggy29; Nov 12 2018 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZy_DayZ View Post
    Pots are level-limited. An on-level pot would have added about 140 - 240 morale at that point, which for all intents and purposes is urinating in the wind with a DoT like that.

Nice to hear it's not just me though. I guess after nearly 11 years of playing, I've also forgotten what it's like not to be wearing critted gear at all times, hehe. A good learning experience.
    Yoshpot- Rank 7 Warg - "Dissapear is not just a skill but a way of life"
    Fyrnir - Warden- "It was 40 on 1. They should have brought more than 40..."

Haven't died once. It was a close call though in the instance where Amdir turns into a wraith. Might be the same thing the OP is refering to.
    That aside, the difficutly seems fine to me. Wouldn't mind if it was harder, actually.
    Server: [DE]Gwaihir, Kinship: Hecki Hecki Pateng

Quote Originally Posted by Vodhr View Post
    Pots are level-limited. An on-level pot would have added about 140 - 240 morale at that point, which for all intents and purposes is urinating in the wind with a DoT like that.

Nice to hear it's not just me though. I guess after nearly 11 years of playing, I've also forgotten what it's like not to be wearing critted gear at all times, hehe. A good learning experience.
    Chances are they are talking about wound, poison, fear, and disease pots. I would like to see all these pots put on a lower cd.
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica