We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclude quest option

When auto-filling my quest tracker, I'd like the option to exclude certain quests, mainly wrappers that don't have an actual targeted objective but to complete other quests.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Umpbear View Post
    When auto-filling my quest tracker, I'd like the option to exclude certain quests, mainly wrappers that don't have an actual targeted objective but to complete other quests.
    /Signed.

Also that they open up more quest slots overall.

/Signed.

I have had to turn off auto accepting quests (a pain to not be able have that on anymore when doing scourges though). Even many of the the introduction to area this or area that gets auto bestowed. If I keep auto accept on I will not have enough quest slots for the quests in the area I'm doing. Now with all "lore" this or "lore" that quests to collect pages even more quests take up slots that could have been deeds instead. I'm alreday at max unlocked quest slots. I can not even buy more slots. If having like half done quest for Ettens and some that You can only grab while keeps are under Your factions control but still needed to have when retaking the keeps You can't just delete them either, as then You won't have them active when needed. Plus unfinished chain of quest that I left uncompleted after leaving an area due to my lavel being higher. If I delete those, i won't know where to go back and pick them up when I have time to go back and continue on them for fun or completionist reasons.

Not quite sure what you mean, but if you didn't know there is a filters panel were you can filter out certain quest you don't want to get, by hitting Alt + R
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server. Staff member of the Lord of the Rings Discord Server, and Owner of Middle-Earth Lore discord.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

No, not filtering ones I don't want - I want all the quests.

What I don't want, is certain quests showing up in the quest tracker when you click the "track nearby quests" and the other poster was talking about auto-bestow quests that automatically take up a spot in your tracker when you get it, or like when you pick up a page for a lost lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    Not quite sure what you mean, but if you didn't know there is a filters panel were you can filter out certain quest you don't want to get, by hitting Alt + R

Sadly those introduction quests to a region don't stay filtered out.

I'd prefer a longer tracker list of quests, too. Most of the time I actively add the quests I want to follow to the tracker. And remove wrapper quests and the like manually. Wouldn't want to miss a quest due to disabling auto-bestowing.
    "...In the information society, nobody thinks. We expected to banish paper, but we actually banished thought."
    Ian Malcolm

Thumbs up

No, not filtering ones I don't want - I want all the quests.

What I don't want, is certain quests showing up in the quest tracker when you click the "track nearby quests" and the other poster was talking about auto-bestow quests that automatically take up a spot in your tracker when you get it, or like when you pick up a page for a lost lore.
    I see. Then I totally misunderstood You. My bad. Thank You for a more detailed explanation !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Derquin View Post
    Sadly those introduction quests to a region don't stay filtered out.
    That's odd i never had issues, once i filtered them out by account they remained that way, for me at least.
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server. Staff member of the Lord of the Rings Discord Server, and Owner of Middle-Earth Lore discord.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!