We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    The honest question I have ask where did these insults come from my OP was stating you can still solo creeps where is this toxicness coming from? Plz just answer that.. You to drizzles log in

It started with me posting TPS from solo ba/warg 1v1's to auto fan boy akabath insulting my skill out of nowhere to you bringing up a reaver who had to run away because used wrath at full morale to now drizzels insisting that he and anyone else cannot comprehend my post's...... just toxic asf you all are wild.

You all complete missed my point that freeps can win 1v1's and just concluded to insult my skill for no reason like cmon where is this toxicity coming from ??
    I would still appreciate if you put a bit more effort in creating posts and usefull+understandable sentences.
    I still dont really get what you want from me:
    Where should i log in?
    Why should i do that?
    What am i doing on what Ts3?

Sorry but i am a bit confused from kinda everything you write.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    The honest question I have ask where did these insults come from my OP was stating you can still solo creeps where is this toxicnes coming from? Plz just answer that.. You to drizzles log in
    Sorry boy, but you are making a big drama from nearly nothing but a funny story. Fun bcause you said somewhere, you don't kite, when you overkitted, fun because you lack of talent for just mouseturn, I am sorry if you think facts are insults, because they are not, I did invite you to our voice chat to talk, because your quotes are far from being realistic, nothing else. I have zero idea about who drizzles is, but I am not, if that person plays at Evernight or ever played at Morthond, I am glad to talk to him, sadly, I don't have the pleasure yet.

And because I don't understand what you are trying to explain, I think letting it be is the best option. Because nothing that obvious as you are not understanding anything, and your replies lacks of sense to me.

No toxicity, I am gaming for many years, toxicity is childish, I repeat, read your post and just remember the talk I had, and the pictures I watched. No more.

If you feel bad or offended, my apologies. Gaming means fun, unless you are from any rival community, then we will have fun, as we did for years.

But, do please mind, don't ask or call more than you can afford or more than you can achieve.

Enjoy all you can, and don't be anger, it just was a funny story, and now seems to be a perfect time to bury it, no drama snowballs, ok? Just play.
    NamnEtt - Commander of "Sovereign" - "Game Over Club" (Saks Rang 15 with all deeds completed ONLY)
    Blood Bath and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by KrahjarnFellarrow View Post
    Sorry boy, but you are making a big drama from nearly nothing but a funny story. Fun bcause you said somewhere, you don't kite, when you overkitted, fun because you lack of talent for just mouseturn, I am sorry if you think facts are insults, because they are not, I did invite you to our voice chat to talk, because your quotes are far from being realistic, nothing else. I have zero idea about who drizzles is, but I am not, if that person plays at Evernight or ever played at Morthond, I am glad to talk to him, sadly, I don't have the pleasure yet.

And because I don't understand what you are trying to explain, I think letting it be is the best option. Because nothing that obvious as you are not understanding anything, and your replies lacks of sense to me.

No toxicity, I am gaming for many years, toxicity is childish, I repeat, read your post and just remember the talk I had, and the pictures I watched. No more.

If you feel bad or offended, my apologies. Gaming means fun, unless you are from any rival community, then we will have fun, as we did for years.

But, do please mind, don't ask or call more than you can afford or more than you can achieve.

Enjoy all you can, and don't be anger, it just was a funny story, and now seems to be a perfect time to bury it, no drama snowballs, ok? Just play.

I dont kite the wargs my OP was a BA and warg\ 1v1s you simply jumped at moment to insult me a lotro player who is involved in the infinite ettenmoors conflict to save middle earth. .rp off lol

again Ill simply refer back to my OP creeps aren't OP just takes abt more effort to score kills now with exception for melee's I still think traps are abit anti melee but for most part I enjoy current state what is the problem ?

Also drizzels I said what mean you joined in this saying I accuse sm1 of macro which isn't true I only accuse of auto hot key using auto hot key which is against terms and conditions iirc, I even defended you on a post where you received a warning from a gm abou using 3rd party software in moors so Idk why you'd even consider accusng me of that man it makes no sense.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4