We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

You have to wait, position does not change

Finally got the game started!

Now I want to log on to the new server Anor and stand on position 146.

No Problem for me, if the position in the queue would only move.

Is it normal that the position does not change even after 20 minutes?

Or what do I have to do now to get back to the server?

Thanks !
    Last edited by Melyavavana; Nov 10 2018 at 12:29 PM.

Yes if you just wait the number won't change and you won't ever be able to log on, it's not working well at all.

The only reliable method is if you look to the top right of the launcher window, the 3rd button from the right can be clicked on and it gives you some more options. The very top option is to Logout, which you can use to enter your password again and log back in without having to close and restart the whole launcher. As long as you don't do it too often, you will notice that your number for queue position drops over time and then eventually the next time you login it will go straight into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelbryht View Post
    Yes if you just wait the number won't change and you won't ever be able to log on, it's not working well at all.

The only reliable method is if you look to the top right of the launcher window, the 3rd button from the right can be clicked on and it gives you some more options. The very top option is to Logout, which you can use to enter your password again and log back in without having to close and restart the whole launcher. As long as you don't do it too often, you will notice that your number for queue position drops over time and then eventually the next time you login it will go straight into the game.
    Something's wrong though. Yesterday I used this method and got into the game finally. But this morning I've done this twice now and both times my number went UP. I started at 238, did the logout and back in, dropped to 285. Just tried it again thinking it might be a fluke, but my number went to 332. What the heck?

Please figure that one out because this isn't a nice thing.
    I am an Altoholic. We are Many. We are I.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJeffs View Post
    Something's wrong though. Yesterday I used this method and got into the game finally. But this morning I've done this twice now and both times my number went UP. I started at 238, did the logout and back in, dropped to 285. Just tried it again thinking it might be a fluke, but my number went to 332. What the heck?

If I were hazard a guess, I would think the problem comes from everyone else doing this as well, so the more people are doing it the more people keep leap frogging other people.

Even others going ahead doesn't explain it. I was position 1 yesterday, waited 20 minutes then went out shopping. When I returned 90 minutes later was still sitting at position 1- over 2 hours in total.

Was something somewhere about a possible fix on Tues, hope it works!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    If I were hazard a guess, I would think the problem comes from everyone else doing this as well, so the more people are doing it the more people keep leap frogging other people.
    Why would it "leapfrog" though? Doesn't it just update your standing in the queue?

I believe someone said you could just "wait" and it would finally load you in, but I'm not so sure if that's correct from how things are going.
    I am an Altoholic. We are Many. We are I.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonde View Post
    Even others going ahead doesn't explain it. I was position 1 yesterday, waited 20 minutes then went out shopping. When I returned 90 minutes later was still sitting at position 1- over 2 hours in total.

Was something somewhere about a possible fix on Tues, hope it works!
    If you wait patiently in the queue you will never get in. The system is broken and a patch is incoming.

So the method to get in is to constantly relog over and over and over and over and over until you eventually get in.

Since many now know this they are all doing it so they are screwing each other up because they keep shifting each others positions.

The better fix of course would have been for them to fix and patch the queue as quickly as possible rather than waiting until Tuesday. All those people who don't know this and are patiently sitting in queue are now off to try something else because they could never get in.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJeffs View Post

Yup that's a pretty bizarre one I know. As far as I can tell, that first number you see on login is the one that applies though and if you relog enough you'll end up back on that first set of tracks before long. Why it starts spewing higher numbers at you is anyone's guess really.