We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ding! I made level 50 already!!

I win =)

Good luck with that

Quote Originally Posted by liverpaste View Post
    I win =)
    Does that mean we are now going to get 4 months of "I'm bored, where is the end game content" from you??

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbro View Post
    Does that mean we are now going to get 4 months of "I'm bored, where is the end game content" from you??
    That's excactly what you can expect.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone is level 50 in a few days.
    I see most people twinked out with every boost they can get from the store, skirmish vendors etc.
    Clearly the whole point of this new server for most people is a blind charge to the top.
    You know for a fact some people with be taking turns on the same character so they can play it 24/7.
    It's pathetic. They should have disabled all that ####, to at least give the illusion of a vanilla game and a level plaing field.

Level playing field? What are they going to get out of spending money on boosts? A few more days to run instances for gear that's 11 years old? Server firsts a decade after the L50 endgame content has been made so easy that it will be faster to run with half a group than wait for it to fill?

This is all they get. A forum thread that says ding. Let the poor guy have it.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

I win =)
    Vundrak - Rank 12 Reaver / Corruptpresent - Rank 11 Warleader / Corruptmedicus - Rank 8 Defiler / Kolostomy - Rank 9 Blackarrow : Landroval
    Rognomli - Rank 8 Guardian / Synexia - LvL 115 Hunter / Raiker - LvL 115 Minstrel / Lacet - LvL 100 Warden : Arkenstone

Yeah, I love the joke of making it -40% xp, but letting everyone use xp boosts to negate that anyway.

Thumbs up

If it is a goal for some people to reach level 50 as soon as possible, then I can only congratulate them on reaching that goal - however they achieved it using perfectly legal means.

It is not for me. I reached level 14 last night and had a lot of fun doing it! Kept bumping into people which made some quests very quick with the open tagging system. Also, Signature mobs died in a hail of blows, zaps, javelins, and arrows.

Only major challenge was surviving the occasional killer DoT but having read about the issue on Reddit, I had a small supply of various healing potions and actually used Morale pots as well which was a new experience in Breelands. Also quite stimulating. (I think SSG will nerf it a bit).

Thumbs up so far!
    Zohal
    65 Warden - Leader of The Last Alliance - Anor
    Challenger of the Rift - Challenger of Helegrod

I win =)
    here's a cookie, for you
    Elquasso - HNT | Hendunaron - LM | Laurealasso - GRD | Malenthir - HNT | Threk - RK | Tassels - CHM (all on CRICKHOLLOW)
    Farty - GRD | Elquasso - HNT | Oromil - CHM | Stairlift - MNS | Weirdus - LM | Chang - RK | Ripadoo - HNT | Toots - CAP (all on ANOR)

My thoughts exactly. Gratz on bieng first now you have 3 months and 30 days of bieng bored.

Who cares.

not sure to congratulate or feel sorry for you tbh
    We have no right to express an opinion until we know all of the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Level playing field? What are they going to get out of spending money on boosts? A few more days to run instances for gear that's 11 years old? Server firsts a decade after the L50 endgame content has been made so easy that it will be faster to run with half a group than wait for it to fill?

<3 Dag Some of that content was done with half a raid in 2008 as i'm sure you remember

-Bix

I'm actually (slightly) impressed. Getting to 50 (allegedly) so quick, takes some dedication. Congrats. I got to level 12.

I personally have 10 character slots.

Who's to say OP isn't going to take his time levelling up other alts slowly, while basking in the glory of proclaiming "First!!" as he does so?

Play how you wanna play.
    Luventhariel and Appletart of Second Breakfast, Crickhollow

congratulation xD
    i am currently undecided whether or not i should pay for VIP to enter the new servers
    i would like to ask you something about the instances
    is stuff like like Fornost, Great Barrow and Haudh iarchith split on the legendary servers or are they in there original state?

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post

Did you just say half a raid? Don't you mean 2/3 of a three man?

Im lvl 120. I win.