We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

{Anor} Mithril League

Greetings!

I'm announcing a new kinship on the Anor Legendary server: the Mithril League!
    Founded by a group of players from Arkenstone who've been playing together since SOA, we're excited to re-explore Middle-earth together on the new Legendary server.
    We invite players of all skill levels to join our kinship. It's a friendly group--don't be shy!

In addition to its friendly atmosphere, our kinship is noteworthy for its level progression group, which meets weekly to explore all the regions and instances on-level.

We have a website with forums for members and a Discord server.
    Check out our website to learn more: ml.shivtr.com

We're looking forward to meeting you!

Jimi, Founder of the Mithril League
    Last edited by The_Wise_Owl; Nov 29 2018 at 06:18 AM.
    Jimi Thornshield, Dwarf Guardian
    Mithril League kinship on Anor. ml.shivtr.com
    Follow Jimi's adventures on Twitter! @JThornshield

I had started another thread about the Mithril League on the Anor Server forums.
    That one has proven more popular, so I figured I'd link to it here:
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...League-Kinship

We've had a lot of fun so far! We have about 30-40 players from all around the world.
    Some focus on soloing and crafting. Others are setting up monthly social events and game nights.
    Our level progression group has worked through all of the group content up to level 30, including landscape areas like Nan Wathren and Dol Dinen.
    This weekend we're doing Garth Agarwen.

We have veteran raiders, new players, and longtime players who've never done much group content.
    Everyone is here to relax and enjoy Middle-earth.

I post occasional updates and screenshots from our kinship's adventures together on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/JThornshield

If you're looking for a casual, friendly kin that doesn't shy away from group content... (and will never yell at you for breaking a mez!) Check us out!
    Jimi Thornshield, Dwarf Guardian
    Mithril League kinship on Anor. ml.shivtr.com
    Follow Jimi's adventures on Twitter! @JThornshield