We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Style Website?

Style Website?

Back when I used to play, there was a site run by a guy named Darzil, that showed all worn items, crafted, quested, and looted. He stopped updating the page and the info is no longer available. Has anybody picked up the mantle?

Thanks.
    "They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part." - Dilios

Yes, I fondly remember that site. When Darzil announced he was retiring, a small group of players had come forward and wanted to continue building Darzil's Crafting Guide. After waiting over a year, continuing to host it and seeing no work done by those players, Darzil permanently shut down his site. That being said, if you are looking for pictures of gear, there are two places I'd suggest.

For weapons and such, there's Myndariel's Crafting Guides. She's done a wonderful job cataloging some of LOTRO's crafted armor and weapons. Unfortunately, I haven't seen it updated in a while.

For weapons specifically, check out the Cosmetic Weapons Project on my blog. It's not a perfect collection and is still undergoing some work, but it's a fairly comprehensive guide that breaks weapons down by category.