We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What is easiest / best method to acquire Scrolls of Empowerment (u23)?

Title says it all.

Thanks in advance for any ideas!
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 (active) Mini

my guess is: either MT dailies or Thorogfarms.

Ways to get SoE:
    questcoins in western and eastern gondor (I doubt its worth farming them).
    dailies in DA, which yield slightly more
    dailies in MT, which yield a lot more
    running instances. Featured, Mordor T2c or grey mountains.
    In grey mountains instances, I get usually 1 SoE for a T1 run, 2-3 in a full T2/T3 run. Thats far worse than MT dailies.
    Then... there is the skirmish camp and epic battle barterers. epic battles result in roughly one scroll per battle plus marks/meds, but the mark/med rate somewhere else like thorog should be a lot higher...
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

North and South wall MT dailies, you can get between 4-6 scrolls per set depending on how many leftover barter tokens from previous sets.
    “And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    my guess is: either MT dailies or Thorogfarms.

Ways to get SoE:
    questcoins in western and eastern gondor (I doubt its worth farming them).
    dailies in DA, which yield slightly more
    dailies in MT, which yield a lot more
    running instances. Featured, Mordor T2c or grey mountains.
    In grey mountains instances, I get usually 1 SoE for a T1 run, 2-3 in a full T2/T3 run. Thats far worse than MT dailies.
    Then... there is the skirmish camp and epic battle barterers. epic battles result in roughly one scroll per battle plus marks/meds, but the mark/med rate somewhere else like thorog should be a lot higher...
    I have piles of marks and meds saved, that is likely my best route - thanks!
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 (active) Mini

All 3 MT sets (builders, burgmen, smiths). One set takes place in MT sewers. Yields 7-8 scrolls per day. By far the most efficient route though boring as heck.

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    I have piles of marks and meds saved, that is likely my best route - thanks!
    Yeah, but they cost a great deal of Marks.

MT is the fastest way to go:
    North Wall
    South Wall
    Cisterns

All three are repeatable (daily) and available from some guys just across from the horse-rental dude.
    Those will net you at least 8 scrolls (sometimes more) and should be doable in about 15 min. each (depending on your level/skill sometimes much faster).
    ...................... missed a putt...............At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

great info, thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Boraxxe View Post
    Yeah, but they cost a great deal of Marks.

MT is the fastest way to go:
    North Wall
    South Wall
    Cisterns

All three are repeatable (daily) and available from some guys just across from the horse-rental dude.
    Those will net you at least 8 scrolls (sometimes more) and should be doable in about 15 min. each (depending on your level/skill sometimes much faster).
    They changed the barter options on these quests, only the Smiths offer the opportunity to barter for scrolls now

Roving Threats as well - 10 brands/SoE

Easy enough to wallop a few RTs while you're out and about

They changed the barter options on these quests, only the Smiths offer the opportunity to barter for scrolls now
    Yeah, but...

You can barter the tokens from the other guys for Smiths Tokens....
    ...................... missed a putt...............At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face.

I'm pretty sure that the fastest (and least tedious) way to get scrolls now is to run Throne T2C for ancient ithil coins.
    Duruleth - 115 RK, Durindor - 115 Grd, Durabow - 115 Hunter, Durselm - 115 LM, Henckel - 115 Champ, Durbear - 115 Beorning, Dursong - 115 Mins, Durscap - 105 Cpt

Quote Originally Posted by Boraxxe View Post
    Yeah, but...

You can barter the tokens from the other guys for Smiths Tokens....
    ^ This... I have acquired all the scrolls I need for 5 LI's, this is quick and easy.

Thanks!!

^ This... I have acquired all the scrolls I need for 5 LI's, this is quick and easy.

Thanks!!
    Well, calculate your play time and it is far from quick. You need way too many SoE scrolls for that, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Faethyar View Post
    Well, calculate your play time and it is far from quick. You need way too many SoE scrolls for that, unfortunately.

"Quick" is in the eye of the grinder...

Quote Originally Posted by Faethyar View Post
    It's all relative, my LI's were maxxed out when the cap was 105, so my needs were less. It also helped I had about 30 scrolls in my vault collecting dust. Again, all relative.