We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Bound to Account/Purchased from Store

Since these items can no longer be traded, is there a point to maintaining the distinction for items "Purchased from Store?" I ask because I am looking at several stacks of items in my inventory which will not combine solely because some are Bound to Account, and some are Bound to Account/Purchased from Store. It's not a huge deal, but it would be nice to combine the stacks if the reason for distinction is actually gone. This applies most especially to items which appear in Hobbit Gifts (B2A), and also appear as occasional weekly Store giveaways (B2A/PfS).
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Agree! there are actually quite a few extra stacks of otherwise identical items in my shared storage that would be better stacked. I have had to destroy items I would otherwise keep to make room, dumping the smallest stacks.

Yes I run into this as well with managing storage, etc.... sometimes I have FOUR of the same item, a landscape/instance dropped one, a account bound one, a character bound one, and a purchased from store one.....

I do not know however how easy it is to make the distinction after the fact. It could also be that at some point in the future they might address the ability to transfer store bought things to other players again or whether there is another specific reason to keep them separated as items in their database....

In any case, /signed.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

/signed

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Yes please to this!
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

/signed

/signed

Yes, please!