We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lost Gondor Allegiance quest chain: Chapter 2: Embassies from Many Lands

I had this quest in my quest log after I completed chapter 1. I then spoke to the king and he asked me to find the Dwarves on the 5th tier of MT... I decided to go off and work on the Book quest instead at that point. Now I decided to work on the Allegiance quest again but the quest is no longer in my log and I can't find where to pick it up again. I swift traveled to the king's hall using the shortcut in the reputation panel but the king and Merilgor have no rings or response. The rep panel says my contact is the Prince Imrahil but when I visit him in Cirith Gorgor he has nothing either. I went to MT after battle and looked for the Dwarves on the 5th tier as it states in the quest but they are not there. How can I pick up this quest chain again?

I have been everywhere, even back to the foothills to find how to reacquire the quest and can't find it. Please help

Thanks

Afair all delegations are to be found in post-battle MT and they don't have rings over their heads - you just get a pop-up message when you're in the correct place.
    Lotro-wiki will surely have the coordinates.

If you do need to aquire that quest again, make sure you have Gondor Allegiance set as the active one. And keep an eye on your progress bar, new chapters are granted every 5 levels.
    Last edited by kudurru1; Nov 07 2018 at 02:28 PM.
    Roaming Gladden since 2013

Quote Originally Posted by kudurru1 View Post
    Afair all delegations are to be found in post-battle MT and they don't have rings over their heads - you just get a pop-up message when you're in the correct place.
    Lotro-wiki will surely have the coordinates.

If you do need to aquire that quest again, make sure you have Gondor Allegiance set as the active one. And keep an eye on your progress bar, new chapters are granted every 5 levels.
    Gondor is my active allegiance. The pop up message does not activate if the Allegiance quest is not active on your quest log. As I stated I did check the correct area but there are no Dwarfs there... because the quest is no longer in my quest list.
    I need to get the quest back... does anyone know how or where?

Also, I have logged in and out several times... even shut the game down completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Technician View Post
    Gondor is my active allegiance. The pop up message does not activate if the Allegiance quest is not active on your quest log. As I stated I did check the correct area but there are no Dwarfs there... because the quest is no longer in my quest list.
    I need to get the quest back... does anyone know how or where?

Also, I have logged in and out several times... even shut the game down completely.
    Sounds to me like you may have to put a ticket in in-game and wait for a GM. Only other suggestions I can make is to check if you have an item in your inventory that will (re)start the quest (looks the same as the icons under the tokens of service icon in the allegiance panel) or check if the claim button in the allegiance panel is still active.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    Sounds to me like you may have to put a ticket in in-game and wait for a GM. Only other suggestions I can make is to check if you have an item in your inventory that will (re)start the quest (looks the same as the icons under the tokens of service icon in the allegiance panel) or check if the claim button in the allegiance panel is still active.

Thanks, I did not think to check my inventory items. I will look into that.
    BTW, I did try the claim buttons but it does not do anything as I don't think I got far enough to actually earn anything yet.

There was no inventory item for this quest. I opened an in-game ticket so lets see what they say.

Still, if anyone knows where/how to get this quest again I would appreciate it.

No idea why it would vanish from quest log so all I can offer is a guess to try to finish the quest. If Merilgor has no ring maybe the quest is still active in the background somewhere.
    Maybe you passed the dwarves without realizing it so try going to 4th(?) level to see the elves which would be the step after seeing the dwarves.