We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Extra Life Incentive Codes

I didn't really know where to post this, so forgive me if I'm on the wrong board. I was wondering if anyone knows when or if they sent out codes for the in-game incentives from the Extra Life stream. We were supposed to send a message to Cordovan in the Lotro forums.This was the first time I've participated in a donation stream, and I'm also pretty unfamiliar with the forums, so I'm not sure if I screwed something up.

Anyway, regardless of my own selfish questions, for anyone who hasn't participated previously in a Lotro donation stream, it was actually a pretty cool experience, and you should try it out next time!

I don't know if Cord has started sending stuff out yet but he posted a few days ago that he was getting the lists organised, I think. Took him a while to get through everyone last year if I remember correctly, so patience is a virtue.

Click here to jump to Cordovan's forum thread: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Marathon-Info

I have started distributing some stuff but am behind. Yes, if you PM'd me I have your info needed.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Oh wow, thanks for the responses. Hey Cordovan, take all the time you need. I can't imagine how big a job that is to do it all manually, one PM at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenborne View Post
    Oh wow, thanks for the responses. Hey Cordovan, take all the time you need. I can't imagine how big a job that is to do it all manually, one PM at a time.
    I believe... (but I could be wrong) you will be contacted via email, not via PM for the incentives. And yeah, take your time, don't stress it.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post
    I believe... (but I could be wrong) you will be contacted via email, not via PM for the incentives. And yeah, take your time, don't stress it.
    I hope it's not by email, because he didn't ask for that information in his thread, nor did I PM it.

It could be PM, I don't know. I believe he said username, and as that is attached to your account email..... you might still get it in email. I honestly can't remember how this worked last time.

Cordovan is off today (Veterans Day in the US, I still have to work, but apparently he doesn't!) so he'll probably get around to it later this week.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post
    It could be PM, I don't know. I believe he said username, and as that is attached to your account email..... you might still get it in email. I honestly can't remember how this worked last time.

Cordovan is off today (Veterans Day in the US, I still have to work, but apparently he doesn't!) so he'll probably get around to it later this week.

It takes a while to receive the codes. Unless the process has changed, they should come in a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenborne View Post
    I hope it's not by email, because he didn't ask for that information in his thread, nor did I PM it.
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Marathon-Info
    Cord said to PM him.

There's one important thing, though: Extra Life doesn't provide me with enough info to match your donation to a forum/LOTRO community name, and I don't get donation info you donate to other team members, so if you donate and want to get a prize, you MUST fill out the following info and PM it to me on the forums here:

The name you used for your donation on the Extra Life page:
    Forum name (or Twitter handle, etc.):
    Amount Donated:
    Date of Donation (if you know it):

I did PM with the other info. I'm sure it's all fine.

Yeah, sorry folks. A mix of a busy work schedule and real-life commitment has got me quite behind on distribution. Every year it seems easy to do, then time runs out, and it takes me weeks instead of days to get everything sorted. Everyone's contribution is much appreciated, and everything will be sorted when time permits.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

How it worked last year was you send the info to him with a PM. He will reply to you with a PM when he can get around to doing it. If you have sent him a PM with the info, all you need to do now is be patient. He has so many of these things to go through but he has a life too. If you sent him your info through PM then you can kick back, relax, play some Lotro, and check your PM's every so often. He won't forget anyone lol :) This is my second year donating through this. Thank you Cordovan!