We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden

Keep yer icky lips away from me - or not?

I do not RP. Having said that I do play with some immersion, act my character, look the part and a bit of that. So I get some of it.

Suddenly, on the road to Glimmerdeep, a girl in a red dress kisses me. Well, what looked like a girl in a red dress, don't recall any more details (probably fat bearded old fart in real life). I pretty much ignore it and go on slaying the nearest bunch of orcs.

My question is, if I do not RP, why would an RP Player pay me any attention?
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    I do not RP. Having said that I do play with some immersion, act my character, look the part and a bit of that. So I get some of it.

Suddenly, on the road to Glimmerdeep, a girl in a red dress kisses me. Well, what looked like a girl in a red dress, don't recall any more details (probably fat bearded old fart in real life). I pretty much ignore it and go on slaying the nearest bunch of orcs.

My question is, if I do not RP, why would an RP Player pay me any attention?
    Sure it was a kiss, and not a lick on the ear?? Possibly it was a Japanese Otaku teacher, checking to see if you were lying.

https://soranews24.com/2018/11/05/th...-students-ear/

It happens, just as it happens that you get overtaken by a bare-chested dwarf with purple tights on a hobby-horse with a bird's nest on its head and a rat the size of a horse behind it. With an ironic /rp on tag for a cool white name.
    It's just stuff we can't help, I'm afraid.
    Mind, the dorf thing can be once a day but the last time someone creeped me out with role-playing was well over three years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbro View Post
    Sure it was a kiss, and not a lick on the ear??
    Code:
    /earlick
    Nope, no reaction.
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

It's yer own fault for making yer toon so attractive. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    It's yer own fault for making yer toon so attractive. :P
    ...and finally verified...