We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Foxmaiden14 Guest

A Premiuim Question

As a f2p player (right now), if I were to buy a premi house is that mine forever, since they cost Mithril coins? Or would I just be giving SSG money for nothing if the "rent" ran out before I could pay the upkeep (like the base houses).

Quote Originally Posted by Foxmaiden14 View Post
    As a f2p player (right now), if I were to buy a premi house is that mine forever, since they cost Mithril coins? Or would I just be giving SSG money for nothing if the "rent" ran out before I could pay the upkeep (like the base houses).
    Hi, Premium housing works like normal housing do. Only difference I have noticed is you will get back some writs in return of house forfeiture (not full house value)

Foxmaiden14 Guest
    That's pretty damn shady... I'll just keep my coins.

Also, FTP home owners of Premium housing pay through the nose for upkeep. SO be mindful of your upkeep costs.
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

thats why i d never get one
    thats why they dont make new neighborhoods tho many accounts want it
    what i know is when you buy n internet service you dont have to pay again for every update or things that r in the service
    i bought lifetime but since then, i ve payed for every expansion they have made, i use my points in the store for things that r not in game......
    we shouldnt have to pay for anything else but only for things that have to do with the trade between players!!!
    not for lootboxes not for keys houses, ingame mounts, etc!
    not even with game currency, but as quest reward!!!
    Last edited by Valakircka; Yesterday at 04:48 AM.
    20 years lotr enthousiast, 11 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Hey, it's "Free" to play....
    ...................... missed a putt...............At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

Quote Originally Posted by Boraxxe View Post
    Hey, it's "Free" to play....
    ow yeah.........
    forgot that......
    20 years lotr enthousiast, 11 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

If you are vip you dont pay upkeep at all. Its yours without any upkeep cost as long as you remain vip.

If you are a lifetimer, its yours forever.

If you are premium or f2p, and forget to pay upkeep, its foreclosed if left unpaid for 6 months (I think) and then you have lost it.

You can sell it anytime and get back 66% of what you paid. However, refund is not in mithril, but in housing writs.