We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Returning Founder. What's a good solo class to level these days?

I've not played in so long I've forgotten exactly how long

My honest oinion, pick up the class you love/enjoy the most, and play it. Every class can perform solo content. Flavour of the month classes changes very often, and the end game, is actually a nightmare.

All classes can solo all content up to 120.

That said: Some classes are significantly SLOWER than others. Hunters kill extremely fast, Guardians kill fairly slow..... All other classes are somewhere in between.

At the end of the day though, just pick a class you LOVE to play! Some might take a bit longer to get there, but it's not about speed.... but about the enjoyment. Right?
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post
    All classes can solo all content up to 120.

That said: Some classes are significantly SLOWER than others. Hunters kill extremely fast, Guardians kill fairly slow..... All other classes are somewhere in between.

At the end of the day though, just pick a class you LOVE to play! Some might take a bit longer to get there, but it's not about speed.... but about the enjoyment. Right?

Right

If memory servers, I enjoyed the Hunter and the Burglar.

I've just returned after about 7 years and decided to roll a Burglar from 1 again.

Seems the best way, even though I have a few 60's and a VIP account - here goes

Quote Originally Posted by randomeclipse View Post
    I've just returned after about 7 years and decided to roll a Burglar from 1 again.
    Welcome back to Middle-Earth!

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Quote Originally Posted by KrahjarnFellarrow View Post
    My honest oinion, pick up the class you love/enjoy the most, and play it. Every class can perform solo content. Flavour of the month classes changes very often, and the end game, is actually a nightmare.
    Pretty much all of this.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Welcome back Good solo classes (I have all, most of them on end level), in my opinion and from my experience, are hunter, burglar, minstrel and lore master. Hunter and minstrel was super fast to level.

just roll what you like, do everything, dont rust to lvl fast, end game is a bloody grinding nightmare aiming to turn you in a shop paying machine.......
    20 years lotr enthousiast, 11 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar