We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Wow ... butterflies!

I'm running around in the early portion of the North Downs with a lowbie, and notice ... butterflies. Wow! Not only are the frills looking great, there are moving things that aren't mobs or attackable animals. I love it!

Cheers,
    Gloimli @ ex-Windfola

They're all over the Shire Homestead as well. Noticed the movement as I was running past one of the bonfires, and first thought they had added flying embers from the fires

The frills seemed to have borked up Archet, though.
    It is logical, in view of the times in which we live. But to be logical is not to be right, and nothing on God's earth could ever make it right!
    - Judge Dan Haywood

I love the butterflies! It was a wonderful surprise when I returned after a couple of month hiatus.
    On Crickhollow: Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter)
    On Anor, Victory's Secret: Ardith Exhibitionaire (Woman Captain)
    Feel the Breeze! Naked Aventuring: http://www.lotro.com/forums/showthre...endary-servers

The butterflies are lovely and running through the flower fields just became an even better experience (don't judge me, the swaying flower fields belong to the first things that impressed me about LotRO).

In the Lone Lands there are now singular birds circling high in the sky additionally to the occasional startled swarms that's been there since the beginning.
    New Order, maggots: Eat more carrots! The Dark Lord isn't pleased that none of you can see further than the end of your sword.

Quote Originally Posted by West-northwestook View Post
    The butterflies are lovely and running through the flower fields just became an even better experience (don't judge me, the swaying flower fields belong to the first things that impressed me about LotRO).
    Mrs May, is that you??

Interesting fact, butterflies is not the historical name. they used to be knows as a "Flutterby" until a few hundred years ago, when someone wrote it down incorrectly in a dictionary, and so the name "Butterfly" started to spread.

A bit like how many people still think Spinach is full of iron, when it was actually a typo in a US government report back in the early 20th Century.