We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Finesse for tanking lines

We need to get passive minimum 10% finesse as passive on blue and yellow, cause we've with the current stats steam nö space for gering finesse during tanking which makes it really hurtful, cause nearly not taunt skill doesn't hit anymore.

I agree. Replace the useless Break Ranks trait in Blue which I doubt anybody uses and it shouldn't even be there to begin with and give either a passive finesse percentage or a decent rating increase.
    Vundrak - Rank 12 Reaver / Corruptpresent - Rank 11 Warleader / Corruptmedicus - Rank 8 Defiler / Kolostomy - Rank 9 Blackarrow : Landroval
    Rognomli - Rank 8 Guardian / Synexia - LvL 115 Hunter / Raiker - LvL 115 Minstrel / Lacet - LvL 100 Warden : Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Rognomli View Post
    I agree. Replace the useless Break Ranks trait in Blue which I doubt anybody uses and it shouldn't even be there to begin with and give either a passive finesse percentage or a decent rating increase.
    blue bears have a 40s cooldown break free that gives them a morale bubble. you want to go back to a longer cooldown break free?

but yes, all tank lines (including both blue and yellow guard) should have some finesse baseline if trying to gear or slot for it makes it impossible to do your job at end game. not a trait, baseline.