We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I crash a lot as well. I will look at some of my options in this thread like lowering from DX11 to DX9 and disabling triple buffering and the alienware stuff if those are enabled. But as of now I crash hourly but only in the open world. I never crash in a raid or dungeon.

Came to see if there may be any solutions for me to try.

I run the same install on my computer for 3 different accounts. 2 run fine but the third account, which is my main one, crashes to desktop often. It usually is when I log one character out and then try to bring in another one. It happens as I am cycling through my characters for the dailies in Skarhold or trying to go to MT for the dailies there.

I am stumped as to what to try since the other 2 accounts running on the same install don't have any issues and one of those is doing the same things as the one that crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnisis View Post
    Came to see if there may be any solutions for me to try.

I run the same install on my computer for 3 different accounts. 2 run fine but the third account, which is my main one, crashes to desktop often. It usually is when I log one character out and then try to bring in another one. It happens as I am cycling through my characters for the dailies in Skarhold or trying to go to MT for the dailies there.

I am stumped as to what to try since the other 2 accounts running on the same install don't have any issues and one of those is doing the same things as the one that crashes.
    Try waiting a minute (literally ONE minute) extra; as the games mem management is VERY slow to release RAM, so you may be loading new visuals before it has unloaded the old ones, and taking you over the 4GB (~3.8GB actually) limit.

I am finding my most powerful and highest core count PC is actually the WORST when it comes to unloading old LOTRO data.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3