We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

i was invited to this i have a shareable invite if anyone wants it....

what i was told is that the reason the bitcoin and all Crypto currency is unstable is due to decentralization. i have taken a look at this, all it asks is for an email address and name. has anyone seen this before? PLEASE read the FAQ and watch the videos. i will relay my link for the invite. its called Initiative Q so please google it first. other than that i suppose just see it for what it is.

i also apologize if this is against the rules i am unaware though if it is.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/B8l31pP27

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Bronstone View Post
    what i was told is that the reason the bitcoin and all Crypto currency is unstable is due to decentralization. i have taken a look at this, all it asks is for an email address and name. has anyone seen this before? PLEASE read the FAQ and watch the videos. i will relay my link for the invite. its called Initiative Q so please google it first. other than that i suppose just see it for what it is.

i also apologize if this is against the rules i am unaware though if it is.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/B8l31pP27

Enjoy
    I have always been wary of the format; but recent investigations have shown that not only is North Korea behind behind many of the hacks stealing bit coins etc, but several of the recent start ups were cons from the start; set up BY the North Koreans, who then made off with all the money put into the currency.

So.

No thanks.

This is a tough one, but I think most can agree that we would prefer not to have a bunch of cryptocurrency invite links on the forums.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool