We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Editierbarkeit von Beiträgen ist nun auf 5 Minuten beschränkt

Wie ich heute feststellen mußte gab es eine Änderung bei der Editierbarkeit von Beiträgen. Sie sind nach ihrer Erstellung nur noch 5 Minuten lang editierbar und damit nach dieser Zeit auch nicht mehr löschbar. Dies hat leider negativen Einfluß auf die Pflege von FAQs und Informationssammlungen.

Ursache war eine falsche Einstellung im Forum. Beiträge sind nun wieder normal editierbar. Außerdem sind Themenüberschriften nun länger änderbar und es sind nun 3 statt nur 1 Video pro Beitrag erlaubt. Zusätzlich sollen auch Abstimmungen wieder möglich werden. Spieler sollten sich aber darüber im Klaren sein, daß Abstimmungen nicht bedeuten, daß diese unbedingt so umgesetzt werden.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Sorry, this is my fault. I was messing around in vBulletin and flipped the wrong switch on a thing. Will fix shortly.
    I should clarify that the reason I was messing around with the settings is I have set the limit to the number of videos allowed in a post from 1 to 3 (as detected by vBulletin), and significantly increased the amount of time people have to edit thread titles and add polls if they wish.

I'm also working on getting Legendary server forums ready.
    ....I assume you mean the Community Rules, not Code of Conduct, but no, it doesn't. That's actually a good point, we've allowed polls for quite some time over on the DDO side without issue, and I am happy to add it to LOTRO. The main thing is the DDO side understands the value (and lack of value) for polls, so assuming the LOTRO community would understand that it doesn't at all actually indicate definitive support or not for a thing, I'm down for having them here.