We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    I've fought him a handful of times and I've logged in for fights maybe twice since U23 dropped.
    So I guess I’ve just missed it, I’ll keep a lookout, that’s one rematch I’ve been trying to find. Guard v Warg isn’t a great matchup due to the anti-cc abilities and self heals of the guard. Usually I find guards that want me to dps through 200%+ of their morale pool while they just kite and swipe.
    ~Anaxander R9 Warden, Baranthor R5 Hunter, Skartan R2 Guardian~ Elendilmir
    ~Karukh R10 Warg, Prisonshank R6 Reaver~ Elendilmir
    **Mac User**

Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    So I guess I’ve just missed it, I’ll keep a lookout, that’s one rematch I’ve been trying to find. Guard v Warg isn’t a great matchup due to the anti-cc abilities and self heals of the guard. Usually I find guards that want me to dps through 200%+ of their morale pool while they just kite and swipe.
    Time zone?
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

"The 4th age is the store age" - Hetweith

Quote Originally Posted by zipfile View Post
    Re-bump.
    I didn’t delete anything, refresh it’s still there. You don’t have to use the literal word “broken” to complain about all the bugs a class has.. all classes have major issues right now. Also, you were afk while tanking and I got a tell from one of the members (who I won’t specify) asking if either my guard was at 120 (they were originally from E and remember my guard) or if my Warden had tanking gear. I didn’t have either so I passed. Perhaps you play later than I have, doesn’t change my viewpoint that I haven’t seen you or heard you called out in OOC, both CAN be true.
    **Mac User**

I didn’t delete anything, refresh it’s still there. You don’t have to use the literal word “broken” to complain about all the bugs a class has.. all classes have major issues right now. Also, you were afk while tanking and I got a tell from one of the members (who I won’t specify) asking if either my guard was at 120 (they were originally from E and remember my guard) or if my Warden had tanking gear. I didn’t have either so I passed. Perhaps you play later than I have, doesn’t change my viewpoint that I haven’t seen you or heard you called out in OOC, both CAN be true.
    So I guess I’ve just missed it, I’ll keep a lookout next time.

What group was that for? When?
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

So I guess I’ve just missed it, I’ll keep a lookout next time.

What group was that for? When?
    Not 120 cap, I misspoke it was 115 cap. I’d say in the last month or two of cap, don’t remember specific dates.
    **Mac User**

And I'm planning on getting out this weekend as well since I gave in and bought keys...
    I gave in and bought keys...
    Ooooof.

Not 120 cap, I misspoke it was 115 cap. I’d say in the last month or two of cap, don’t remember specific dates.
    So, first you claim I'm complaining about broken Guardians, when all I've done was log issues and bugs.
    Then you say I'm getting kicked from the groups and only time you bring it up was at 115 cap and within one or two months of it. I should probably point out that was when Mordor launched and I refused to buy it for money, so I didn't play till January...which was quite a bit later than said time...
    And if any AFK's have happened, it was probably a serious issue that came up...

Edit: Didn't see you wrote last not first, my apologies. Still, I haven't really done much PVE in the last days aside from dailies or anything of the sort and certainly not Abyss
    Last edited by zipfile; Nov 06 2018 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenArleth View Post
    Ooooof.
    Sadly, the only other viable option is to remain lvl 115 with raid gear... only benefit I'm seeing with lvl 120 is hp from vit stats. So it's pvp now at lvl 115 and do almost as well as you would decked out at lvl 120... or grind gear for a month+ (essences are the worst part of the grind)... or p2w... WAI.

(lvl performance from a champ perspective, other classes might benefit more or not)
    Last edited by Turin_Turambar_The_F; Nov 06 2018 at 12:26 PM.
    Turine Turambare - Warlord - Warg Slayer - Weaver's Enemy - Reaver's Enemy - Blackarrow's Enemy - Warleader's Enemy - Defiler Foe
    TEAM F
    ... occasionally seen on... Mynutts/Thick/Blasthardcheese/Vladtheimpaler/--------/Twiggyt/Belege/Bodybags

ooo looks like fell restoration got a buff. Any one know if ba's got fixed?
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 14 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Yes, got fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Yes we did. I just took a quick look, but it's slightly broke in the other direction now. Tangleshot is back, which is great. So is SB, but it's hitting too hard (~30k ish against heavy training dummy). And Fire traps tick for about 20k. That's about double what it was before.

not intentional, nothing to see here, forget it move on.

it seems like if they change a npc's dress color it'll throw off pvmp

Mortem Tyrannis

Much ado about nothing.
    Too little too late.
    Waste of breath.

The final nail in the coffin is upon us.
    Freeps can't see past gear to even try a coordinated effort...
    Creeps can only remember the past...."freeps farmed us for years"...."godmode".."easymode ".....yadda yadda. The 2-4 freeps that venture out are immediately ganked by the map swarm for lulz....
    SSG don't listen and don't care...all attention is being directed at the Lagendary Server..where SSG hope to pull all the P2Ws to so they can buy a bunch of stuff in the Store and be 'l33t' the first few days of launch...while funding the PvE of the game for next couple years.

Just stop.
    Jimi's Mash

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3