We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Road to erin Mithrin?

How do you get to Dori on road to Erin Mithrin?
    I can see quest ring on map in Erebor but cannot figure out how to get to him...help!
    Eugen

I'm not that familiar with the new region yet but to get there you take the road that is just south of Ravenhill, to the south-west of Erebor. If you follow the road from Erebor, when you get to the base of the hill where Ravenhill is located, turn to the left and follow the road to the south, the next road on your right side should take you west and then north-west into the new region.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Thanks!!!
    Sometimes things as so obvious!

Eugen

Quote Originally Posted by Eugen View Post
    Thanks!!!

Eugen
    I could see the path from a high ridge, north of Ravenhill. Because I was a bit fed up with trying to find where the path began I slid down the side, got 'injured' but didn't die. Eventually I figured out where the path started.

Enjoy the area!
    Farm as if there is no tomorrow, cook as if there is no health inspection!

When in game, no thoughts of the forums, when on the forums, the game fades. The former is preferable.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugen View Post
    The way into this zone is probably the least obvious of all zone transitions. The road does not appear on the Eryn Lasgalen/Dale-lands map. I rode right past it when I was looking for the way to Ered Mithrin the first time too. I went all the way to the edge of the forest, swam across the river into the woods, wandered over to Felegoth through thick trees, blighted dark areas, and debilitating waters and eventually worked my way all the way through the forest's western edge. Lots of good screenshots but no road to Ered Mithrin.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Yeah I slid down the mountains from Ravenhill too when I first went there. Now I just use the Stables.

Erin Mithrin? Didn't she star in 'Happy Days' and 'Joanie Loves Chachi'?
    Last edited by Raymore; Nov 09 2018 at 03:32 PM.
    It is logical, in view of the times in which we live. But to be logical is not to be right, and nothing on God's earth could ever make it right!
    - Judge Dan Haywood

Been there, done that, DOHed that *nonexistent_headbang_smiley*

Landroval: Kibilturg (Watchers of Elendil); Taurunion, Erohtar (Taters and Traders)
    Crickhollow: Kibilturg (Tarciryan Knights); Zigilturg (Forever Notorious); Nuncle (Casual Wanderers)