We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please fix Wargs HIPS issues!!

Intermittently if I apply the skill Disappear to my warg to evade combat the skill will go on CD but nothing will apply in combat log, and my warg will remain targetable and visible. Considering how core this skill is to the class and their survivability I would say this is a critical bug that needs addressed ASAP. I don’t know how pervasive this bug is currently but it’s happening nearly 50% of the time for my Warg in heavy combat situations, and about 20-30% of the time in low load situations. I haven’t seen this same bug on Burgs but other Wargs have experienced the same issues with relatively the same frequency. I’ve reported it in-game and only received a generic response.

Also, Rallying Howl desperately needs scaled to current morale pools. It barely heals more than the skill did at 85 and our morale has increased five fold since then. It previously would heal ~10% of the wargs morale, and I think it’s currently less than 5%. Considering that this skill is typically used out of combat to help regain morale, doesn’t significantly effect gameplay (the heal aspect), and this is the only real self heal the wargs have I think a look at scaling this would be fair.
    ~Anaxander R9 Warden, Baranthor R5 Hunter, Skartan R2 Guardian~ Elendilmir
    ~Karukh R10 Warg, Prisonshank R6 Reaver~ Elendilmir
    **Mac User**

Warg hips doesn't work when you double tap it. Same goes for Dying Rage, Gut Punch and sometimes Charge on reavers. And there are most likely a lot more skills that need this fix.

Mulatic
    R13 Reaver
    Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by galrodan View Post
    Warg hips doesn't work when you double tap it. Same goes for Dying Rage, Gut Punch and sometimes Charge on reavers. And there are most likely a lot more skills that need this fix.

Mulatic
    R13 Reaver
    Arkenstone
    This may be a different issue, and equally as debilitating. When I apply HIPS it actually doesn’t even apply or show up in combat log. When I double tap, for instance stealth, which the second press unstealths me it will still show up in combat log as applying upon the first press. Do these other skill bugs react the same way in combat log?
    ~Anaxander R9 Warden, Baranthor R5 Hunter, Skartan R2 Guardian~ Elendilmir
    ~Karukh R10 Warg, Prisonshank R6 Reaver~ Elendilmir
    **Mac User**

Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    Intermittently if I apply the skill Disappear to my warg to evade combat the skill will go on CD but nothing will apply in combat log, and my warg will remain targetable and visible. Considering how core this skill is to the class and their survivability I would say this is a critical bug that needs addressed ASAP. I don’t know how pervasive this bug is currently but it’s happening nearly 50% of the time for my Warg in heavy combat situations, and about 20-30% of the time in low load situations. I haven’t seen this same bug on Burgs but other Wargs have experienced the same issues with relatively the same frequency. I’ve reported it in-game and only received a generic response.

Also, Rallying Howl desperately needs scaled to current morale pools. It barely heals more than the skill did at 85 and our morale has increased five fold since then. It previously would heal ~10% of the wargs morale, and I think it’s currently less than 5%. Considering that this skill is typically used out of combat to help regain morale, doesn’t significantly effect gameplay (the heal aspect), and this is the only real self heal the wargs have I think a look at scaling this would be fair.
    They will never fix immediate skills misfiring. It's been reported and discussed on these forums a thousand times. It's literally the reason I cancelled my subscriptions 3 years ago. No one that cares so little about game breaking bugs like this deserves my hard-earned money. If this is a game breaker for you, I suggest another game or at least enjoy this one for what it is.
    Team Milt.

disappear and sprint both misfire on me, but not at a 50 percent rate. for me it is closer to maybe 5 percent. and almost always under high lag situations, being targeted by a fraid , or in a keep. this bug has been around a long time, I don't even care, and in fact I kind of wish that all skills for everyone had a low chance of failure rate. would be interesting. what bugs the heck out of me more, is when I sometimes push a mouse button for mouse look, my camera swings wildly in a odd direction usually straight up or down, this kind of bug annoys me to no end, and has been around forever too.
    Cheesiepoofs Bane of Vilya

This bug is across nearly all immediate skills, which will not go off when you double tap. Add Warleader rez and bubble to the list.