We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by JiiPee View Post
    Seems to be fully fixed silently.
    I got this on the Isengard cluster over the last few days; I won about eight blue pieces of loot which are light armour, will-based or both on my captain main, and they have all bound to character, making them useless for anything but a few silver. Will they change to account-bound if I sell them and buy back, or am I stuck with them?
    Last edited by TheArtilleryman; Jan 20 2019 at 03:07 AM.
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

The Isengard Instance Cluster had zero scaling loot. All the loots are just there to be assigned to people via master looter or rolled on. There is no "Personal Looting".

What you see has nothing to do with this thread (Which only has to do with the 3 Ered Mithrin instances, Glimmerdeep, Thrumfell and Thikil-Gundu).
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    The Isengard Instance Cluster had zero scaling loot. All the loots are just there to be assigned to people via master looter or rolled on. There is no "Personal Looting".

What you see has nothing to do with this thread (Which only has to do with the 3 Ered Mithrin instances, Glimmerdeep, Thrumfell and Thikil-Gundu).
    Ah right, I thought it was about raid/instance loot in general, not just at end game. So I assume that is it then, there is nothing I can do about it. Shame really, as I thought I was picking up a nice set of gear for my minstrel alt. Oh well, to the vendor they go...
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2