We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    For panels that refer to the Lost Lore "burning" is better than flaming and make more sens but for the other word, I think that "their" is a better translation because the narrator written about his ancestors : "Our sires left stronghold [...] To carve a kingdom of their own" (but in the panel the right translation is "our")

For your others corrections, you are Reason and I also modified the fifth word of the last line on the panel 5 in "halls".

The first word of the panel 6 is not "For", this is an error of me

Quote Originally Posted by Kufkhell View Post
    For panels that refer to the Lost Lore "burning" is better than flaming and make more sens but for the other word, I think that "their" is a better translation because the narrator written about his ancestors : "Our sires left stronghold [...] To carve a kingdom of their own" (but in the panel the right translation is "our")
    You are correct, "of their own" is better grammar. I was simply pointing out that it doesn't match what's written on the panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kufkhell View Post
    ???? since out stock have sought
    For trace or track unearthing nought
    We delves new dwellings looked for lore
    Yet fails to find those halls of yore

We searched and scoured and serpents slew
    But now our folk are tired and few
    And still it bids beyoned recod (?)
    Lonely lost Thafar-Gâthol
    I don't actually know how to read the runes but based on rhyming and the shape of the runes on the photo, the last word of line 7 should end with "-ol" as well, which means it would sound like "recall".

Quote Originally Posted by Tarhunmir View Post
    I don't actually know how to read the runes but based on rhyming and the shape of the runes on the photo, the last word of line 7 should end with "-ol" as well, which means it would sound like "recall".
    Yes.

You should learn the runes. You've just demonstrated 9/10 of what goes into this translation work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2