We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

BlackArrow after Up23 issues For Vastin

After Up23 me and a lot of other BA users examined some issues the class has now
    Whenever there is time Dear Vastin and the rest of the team plz take a look in these issues

-Explosive Arrow skill Explosion damage wont work enemies (not player enemies but all other creatures in the moors)
    -The Uruk racial heal got messed up too. The heal is very minimal compared to what it was before the update.
    -The Enhanced skill : Snare trait buff speed doesn't stuck with March!. Is it WAI? its a 10s duration for 10% i don't think it would imbalance anything.
    -Keen eye stance buff expires when ooc before the 9 seconds as it is intended and this issue is weird. IT DOESNT HAPPEN ALWAYS tho its random but happens 6 times out of 10 for me.
    • For other players its like on the first 3 seconds when ooc and then others happens only when keen eye is on (3) buff. For me its on the first second whenever happens(also fix the typo in the tooltip)

-The Enhanced skill : Steadfast barrage doesn't not work if Enhanced Gash is traited too.
    • If you remove Enhanced Gash then it works. In other words together both traited only the first one you slot works and messes up the second.

Some Suggestions
    -Keen Eye Stance : Isn't it a good time to make this a passive buff like Fervor or weaver venom is? Disable the buff when entering Skirmisher stance.
    -Fire Trap and Normal trap : Greatly reduce induction time to 1s.
    -Centre skill : ok this is useless almost 2 years now and nobody uses it as far as i know.
    • Instead reduce the cd of all active skills cooldown by 5s. Increase Centre cooldown to 1m
    • Or make the next skill guaranteed critical. Increase Centre cooldown to 3m

Any other BA that has the same issues?

[Tangaar Captain] [Acidglow Weaver]
    -->Black Glass Remix skin<---

Confirmed on these bugs.

- Keen Eye is indeed expiring early. I tested this numerous times – it didn't always happen, but sometimes the buff vanished almost immediately. It's meant to last for 9 seconds OOC.

- Enhanced: Steadfast Barrage and Enhanced: Gash, are also messed up. If you slot SB Trait to the left of the Gash Trait, Gash breaks – the stun no longer applies (and it's missing from the tooltip). If you swap them round, putting Gash before SB, SB then breaks (movement not possible while channel is up).

- Also, not sure if bug or feature: Fire Traps and Snares don't work on pets. I think this was always the case, but it's time this was fixed.

- Get a Grip! Does need a buff. It hasn't scaled properly, it's healing only between 15% and 20% morale. At level 85 it was maxing at 30%, and I have those screenshots. As a Racial Trait, this is at present pretty underwhelming. Especially considering that a consumable Morale Pot (purchasable for just a few silver at vendor), heals for 13%, and is on a shorter cooldown (2mins when Get a Grip is 3mins).

This does need a pick-me-up, and what's more a buff. For a Racial, it really should outperform a healing pot by more than this. Bearing in mind the best healing pot is currently 25%. I think 30% – 40% for Get a Grip would be reasonable (it's also part of a Warleader's rotation, and boy they need some help).

While we're on Racials, a good number more of them need work.

A few problematic Uruk Racials / Class Traits

Leader of the Orcs – Masteries are just a third of 1 Corruption equivalent (in Mastery). With stats as they are now, 7k is pretty low.
    Tireless Warrior – Needs reworking entirely, very much out of date.
    Deadly Aim – The Finesse rating on this might as well be zero.
    Resistance – Again, far beneath its Corruption equivalent, and barely worth slotting.

Skill: Centre

As Vitalshot says, it's useless, and has no place on the taskbar anymore.

If Get a Grip doesn't get buffed, then I would like to see 'Centre' change from Power over time (no longer needed) to a HoT (always needed). Nothing crazy, say 5k every 2 seconds for 20 seconds (roughly 12-15% heal in total), and increase cd of skill to 2 minutes. Just a suggestion.

We're only asking for fixes and updates. We earn these skills after all. When they're left bugged or redundant (and in some cases for quite a long time), it's disheartening to say the least.

Many thanks.

Lastnight both Steadfast Barrage and Enhanced Gash worked fine. Though I have had them slotted for years and have no reason to switch them in or out. Nor will I after reading this thread.

Keen Eye I noticed was acting a bit weird but nothing to make me irritated.

Observation through testing and making it known is one thing but expecting these to be fixed now is another.

As it stands the BA is a workable class at "this" moment. Now isn't the time to request fixes or changes.
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    As it stands the BA is a workable class at "this" moment. Now isn't the time to request fixes or changes.
    BA is workable, I agree.

But Vastin stated that he's looking at balance right now, and trying to address some bugs/issues. He requested that we offer feedback on these issues. Now is very much the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangaar View Post
    After Up23 me and a lot of other BA users examined some issues the class has now
    Whenever there is time Dear Vastin and the rest of the team plz take a look in these issues

-Explosive Arrow skill Explosion damage wont work enemies (not player enemies but all other creatures in the moors)
    -The Enhanced skill : Snare trait buff speed doesn't stuck with March!. Is it WAI? its a 10s duration for 10% i don't think it would imbalance anything.

Any other BA that has the same issues?
    The Explosive Arrow thing you mentioned isn't a bug, the skill was changed in a minor dot update a few weeks prior to the initial U23 release. Now it doesn't affect NPCs but it will affect players.
    The run speed boost from Enhanced Snare never worked out of combat, from what I recall. I think it works in-combat, but never traited that corruption so I wouldn't know.

The other things that were mentioned are valid issues, but wanted to clarify these two specifically.
    Celebreneth
    Hunter, Warden, Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    BA is workable, I agree.

But Vastin stated that he's looking at balance right now, and trying to address some bugs/issues. He requested that we offer feedback on these issues. Now is very much the time.
    You misunderstood what Vastin was saying.

Not one thing you listed pertains to what he is focused on in relation to CORE STAT BALANCE.

Steadfast Barrage was nerfed and rightfully so because it was extremely out of line with its 54k per tick damage.

Creeps will get their day for individual balancing if words have meaningful truth from SSG. However it won't be this day.
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

Quote Originally Posted by Celebreneth View Post
    The Explosive Arrow thing you mentioned isn't a bug, the skill was changed in a minor dot update a few weeks prior to the initial U23 release. Now it doesn't affect NPCs but it will affect players.
    The run speed boost from Enhanced Snare never worked out of combat, from what I recall. I think it works in-combat, but never traited that corruption so I wouldn't know.

So explosive arrow now is a dot? for how many seconds? the tooltip is still the same as it always was.Why it was disabled on npcs makes no sense
    The runspeed of snare is for in and out of combat.its just when you use it with march they dont stack.If you disable march while the buff is still active they override each other, that was my concern

Edit (thanks the poor lad that helped me test it)
    Vitalshot scored a hit with Explosive Arrow on Goodfeather for 903 Fire damage to Morale.
    Vitalshot scored a hit with Explosive Arrow on Goodfeather for 6,018 Fire damage to Morale.

That is all, no dot was added anything. It works at it did the same way it always was.No point for r this not to hit npcs

@Sapienze I,we dont actually ask for more,just some old unused things to be updated since vastin tries so hard on this and all these are suggestion recomendations
    Trust me back then when kelsan was the pvp developer he made a lot of the things we suggested and they are available to this day, Keen eye becoming as it is for example or the old Centre was in my thread and even headshot trait and untraited versions.They could keep notes on these things and you never know
    Last edited by Tangaar; Oct 27 2018 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangaar View Post
    So explosive arrow now is a dot? for how many seconds? the tooltip is still the same as it always was.Why it was disabled on npcs makes no sense
    The runspeed of snare is for in and out of combat.its just when you use it with march they dont stack.If you disable march while the buff is still active they override each other, that was my concern

Edit (thanks the poor lad that helped me test it)
    Vitalshot scored a hit with Explosive Arrow on Goodfeather for 903 Fire damage to Morale.
    Vitalshot scored a hit with Explosive Arrow on Goodfeather for 6,018 Fire damage to Morale.

That is all, no dot was added anything. It works at it did the same way it always was.No point for r this not to hit npcs
    When I said dot update, I mean U22.2.1 or something like that. I don't mean that the skill became a DoT (damage-over-time). Sorry for the confusion.
    Celebreneth
    Hunter, Warden, Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    BA is workable, I agree.

I’m still trying to figure out what Vastin has actually done .

To me , on his own admission, he hadn’t actually read the release notes made by his bestest buddy about steadfast barrage . He had no idea that there had been any changes to creeps .

Eveyone keeps making suggestions as to how to improve pvp and time and time again he keeps ignoring them , ergo what’s the point ? He has previously asked for suggestions and yet again ignored each and every post that was made .

All that will happen is that creeps will once more suffer and Vastin will yet again protest his ignorance and innocence .

You should all judge him by that

You do not want a lollipop ?

The dps is free, the npc are easy and you have 3-4 defiler to your ### so stop complaining ...

I am not sure if thas WAI or not, because I used Orc-Craft damage for a long time, but, Snare & Enhanced Snare applies Orc-Craft damage even with Feel the Burn trait slotted, so, it's suposed to deal Fire damage instead? I don't Know, about Enhanced Snare too, movement speed boost (+10% for ten seconds should be working with March skill, it actually does not). I am in a total agreement of a review from skills as Center, Skirmisher Stance, Trap inductions... Also noticed Monsters Core stats are not showing on Character Pannel, Blackarrows with two Resistance squares, should not be playing with zero Resistance (That's an example) Corruptions, Racial Traits, Class Traits, needs also to ve reviewed, for all classes, same goes for Freep Virtues, and Racials. And for god sake, Fell Restoration is a key skill to Defilers, with 30 seconds cd. who's actually buried into a simple 5k morale heal. To End, make Session play useful, both, Ranger and Troll are at the same level as they used to be on SoA. Iam pretty sure, there is a lot of things that needs to be fixed, that's my suggestion only. Always mentiones, the best solution should be get rid from Imbued LI's because they are the main reason of this umbalance, and PvMP gear for freeps, barring PvE gear is a must, not a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnumum View Post
    You do not want a lollipop ?

The dps is free, the npc are easy and you have 3-4 defiler to your ### so stop complaining ...
    I understand, that must be hard for some players, especially those who playes burglar only the last years and a half, to not get kills by just using aim and coup de grace skills, you are giving no feedback, and complain, at the moment free peoples are still in process of gear, with raid content, expected to come in six months (that's the time between updates and real end game raid content from same updates). So, please, in a thread who is intended to provide some feedback about classes and issues, try to not stay ranting, and if you notice burglars needs some "love" feel freep to give feedbacks at a Burglar's thread, thank you.

All bugs retested and still are there....come on Vast