We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Crafting lost appeal

With adding crafting to the rep grind in the new area I no longer enjoy crafting at all. What is the reason to put all the recipes on vendors that you need kindred with the area to buy and make?
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Quote Originally Posted by Aedon View Post
    ....vendors that you need kindred with ....
    It's being amended to Ally, but otherwise I hear ya - tho my jading started with the Doomfold tier anyhow.

Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedon View Post
    With adding crafting to the rep grind in the new area I no longer enjoy crafting at all. What is the reason to put all the recipes on vendors that you need kindred with the area to buy and make?
    Yes, that was pretty bad as well, Crafting used to be one of my favorite aspects of the game.
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

I gave up on most crafting after Lothlorien.. Crafting pre-moria was awesome.. wish they would have stuck with it.. but now its been monetized.. I have farmed and farmed and farmed scroll cases.. and will never complete all my recipes, unless i spend real dollars & I have guilded crafters for every craft :/
    Exploring Middle-earth, 1 Blog post at a time
    http://middleearthchronicles.wordpres s.com
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Doug111973 Twitter: @doug200463

Consignment Vendors!

I'll try this again only because it was such an awesome system... Consignment Vendors need to be added that controls the market value of items... I'll use recipes for and example. I have one mule that the storage is maxed out of recipes... I gave up on crafting long ago and have had a little success selling them at the auction but consignment vendor would be so much more fun... How does it work? I go to an area that would be a normal location for a vendor and find one that sells recipes... Maybe a vendor for each type of craft... I find that I'm the first to "consign" my recipe and set a price and I stack all my recipes/scrolls of like on this one... Next person shows up that wants to sell the same recipe and sets a price a little lower or maybe higher if they want or they can just stack them on top of mine... When someone comes to buy they choose how many they want (crafting resources would of been better example) and buy as many as the want ( say 100) using a fair but system I would get a percentage of the sale...
    When it comes to selling buying crafting resources it makes for a much more interesting game.