We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

with the major revamp to stats and mods, what PVE, T2c/T3, Raiding, and PvMP stats are you all aiming for?

I've noticed some big changes with the new caps and stat adjustments. Agility seems to affect my physical mastery a lot less than it used to. I don't need as much finesse for PvMP or harder PvE content, right now I'm at 22.2% finesse at level 120 hunter and I think I rarely miss or get blocked. I love my pew pew, but I am hardly a hunter expert, so I thought I'd ask the hunter community what stats you currently have, and what you're aspiring to if you're not yet there as I'm sure a lot of us are still gearing up.
    other favorite middle-earth games: The One Ring RPG by Cubicle 7; LotR: The Card Game by FFG; Hobbit/LotR Strategy Battle Game by GW

Quote Originally Posted by mr_toad View Post
    I've noticed some big changes with the new caps and stat adjustments. Agility seems to affect my physical mastery a lot less than it used to. I don't need as much finesse for PvMP or harder PvE content, right now I'm at 22.2% finesse at level 120 hunter and I think I rarely miss or get blocked. I love my pew pew, but I am hardly a hunter expert, so I thought I'd ask the hunter community what stats you currently have, and what you're aspiring to if you're not yet there as I'm sure a lot of us are still gearing up.
    Now agility gives 2 PM points so use PM essences instead of Agility essences...
    I'm not full geared yet but my stats with T11 essences are 123k CR, 223kPM, 65kFinesse, 80kMorale
    I use light oil in Caverns of Thrumfall and Thikil Gundu...

Quote Originally Posted by Snigol View Post
    Now agility gives 2 PM points so use PM essences instead of Agility essences...
    I'm not full geared yet but my stats with T11 essences are 123k CR, 223kPM, 65kFinesse, 80kMorale
    I use light oil in Caverns of Thrumfall and Thikil Gundu...
    How are you achieving these numbers? Are you using a few 4 slot pieces?
    Death's Bane | Arkenstone | Endgame
    Mirage | Arkenstone | 75 Capped
    Mirage | Anor
    Meneldor Native

I have very little intentions of capping mastery rn. Maybe with raid gear, but as of now im looking at 272k mastery, 210k crit and the rest I'm going to put either in finesse or tactical mits (if i have any slots left)

Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    How are you achieving these numbers? Are you using a few 4 slot pieces?
    Hi! I'm not using 4 slot pieces. I use pieces from barter using Embers. I acquired some T12 essences (some for 4000 embers and some for T3 drop) and the new jewelry. So my stats are better now.
    Actually I use no mits essences yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraushgrish2
    I have very little intentions of capping mastery rn. Maybe with raid gear, but as of now im looking at 272k mastery, 210k crit and the rest I'm going to put either in finesse or tactical mits (if i have any slots left)
    Hi! If I'm not wrong PM cap is 200% so it means something like 250k PM. You can reach 235-240 and fellowship buffs, cook, scrolls, etc will do the rest to 250k... (Battle Lore gives you 8k PM...)

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Snigol View Post
    Hi! I'm not using 4 slot pieces. I use pieces from barter using Embers. I acquired some T12 essences (some for 4000 embers and some for T3 drop) and the new jewelry. So my stats are better now.
    Actually I use no mits essences yet.

Hi! If I'm not wrong PM cap is 200% so it means something like 250k PM. You can reach 235-240 and fellowship buffs, cook, scrolls, etc will do the rest to 250k... (Battle Lore gives you 8k PM...)

Cheers!

Hey

Sorry but the PM cap is 303,75k.
    In general its 200% but all % buffs from traitline/class buffs like strength stance get ontop of that.

But yeah the closer you get to the pm cap the higher the dimishing return gets.
    260k+ mastery,180k+crit and 60k+ finesse are good while having swappies for tact mit.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzels View Post
    Hey

Sorry but the PM cap is 303,75k.
    In general its 200% but all % buffs from traitline/class buffs like strength stance get ontop of that.

But yeah the closer you get to the pm cap the higher the dimishing return gets.
    260k+ mastery,180k+crit and 60k+ finesse are good while having swappies for tact mit.
    Oh yes, now I see it:
    "Percentage based stats in the other sections (Offence, Defence) of the Character Panel do have a cap. This cap is applied to the percentage derived from their source rating(s) only. Any other percentage bonuses from traits, equipment or consumables are added on top of the rating derived percentage."

Ok great, thanks!
    Last edited by Snigol; Nov 02 2018 at 10:30 AM.

Stats

You need to have crit capped, for a class whos crits deal 5x as much damage as regular non crits 180k is ar to low when you can cap it easily, imo this is one easier ways to think when gearing

First stage 25% crit 175% mastery this is starting t2 t1 but once always doing 3 you should aim for 30% crit 225k + critical rating and 190% mastery without tome, both of this is quite reasonable goals.

About mits I currently see no reason to wear mits except maybe on caverns t3 but besides that Ive done each instance each tier with no mits and I don't die unless my tank slacks and I take aggro for longer than 5 seconds

So yes that gear planning helped me out perhaps will help you aswell

cap your crit no excuses