We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Adaptability (blue line) not working after U23

I was at Galtrev dummies and noticed Adaptability is not proccing anymore, so maybe somewhere after U23 this trait has been broken. Can anyone else confirm it?

It shouldn't have been proccing before U23. Adaptability triggers when you get hit, partials and full avoidances don't count as being hit.
    ~ Balance is a game of give and take, at the end of the day even Beornings need nerfs. ~

Quote Originally Posted by Joedangod View Post
    It shouldn't have been proccing before U23. Adaptability triggers when you get hit, partials and full avoidances don't count as being hit.

Edit: @OP Adaptability bonus is pretty bad anyway and since you keep cycling through response skills, it doesn't even matter.

Edit #2:

Adaptability works fine, it's just garbage.
    Only reason it doesn't show up often is that it's getting removed by a lot of skills and it doesn't tier up properly (there's an internal timer of 3-5 seconds between tiers)
    Last edited by zipfile; Oct 22 2018 at 06:17 PM.
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

"The 4th age is the store age" - Hetweith

Haha wow. Now I know why I see that on some guardians... I had thought they were from a Warrior's Heart bonus from trait swapping before a fight or something. I never saw those icons before on myself since I cycle my skills constantly.
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by zipfile View Post
    Still not counted as a hit for adaptability. This was confirmed back in U18 when I made a guard with 100% partial chance and spent 9 minutes never proccing adaptability in SG.
    ~ Balance is a game of give and take, at the end of the day even Beornings need nerfs. ~

Jep the buffs are htd to see with their interna CD, guards near cero (partial) bp Chance and the removing with using responseskills..
    But hey at least they are now such a #### that Stack up to five isn 't worth anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Joedangod View Post
    Still not counted as a hit for adaptability. This was confirmed back in U18 when I made a guard with 100% partial chance and spent 9 minutes never proccing adaptability in SG.
    My bad, thought you meant partials didn't count as hits in general.
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

"The 4th age is the store age" - Hetweith