We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    From what i sow when i train my rotations at least 2-3 hours per day at dummy in the last couple of months( and at last i manage to swapping weapons between skills) i make some conclusions.
    Our dps is close and sometimes even better from rks.They have a bit of advantage on burst first 3-4 skills but after the dps going down.Ofc dummys is bad for an RK to see his dps cause even dots didnt stack.Hunters on the other hand they do a huge burst for the first 3-4 skills and when crit can go above 250k for a bit but also at dummy after a while their dps drops to our standards more or less.
    We dont have so much burst but we can keep the same numbers (much more harder ofc than they did) from 45sec a minute and above.So in conclusion if the fights was solo and like dummys probably i would be very happy but they are not.
    The developers probably by testing something like this they set the dps output of the classes but at real fights there are lot of other things that can make the difference.And when we talk about an instance( at least a bit melee friendly) that we have to go single target the most crucial ofc for us is the support.Hunters and RKs can take huge advantage from LMs buffs for fire we dont.So in my opinion we need more support and to be honest i prefer to have my own buffs on red line like i have for AOE than depending so much from the other classes like beorning-warden-hunter-LM and cpt combined all together that most of the time i dont have every single one of them in group and they are focusing on other things and not to buff my dps.Its time for as to debuff mitigation percentage too in Red line with a skill or a trait like Gertes mention above same like we did when we are on yellow and we go aoe.If we have on red something like that then probably we could stand more decent easier with out needed so much a good support from so many classes combined to do good numbers.

PS:I want to beleave that admins are reading our comments and i would like someone to take place and tell to us what is going to be cause many people out there are waiting for some changes.I know that they are more busy to fix that first boss fight ofc but also we need some attention here.
    2 Days ago we went into Anvil t2 without a Burglar, besides the Revealing Mark Damage that was missing, the Damage gap between noncritt and crit was significantly smaller. Burglar can debuff the target with -%crittical defense, what obviusly results in bigger critts. Flat out crittical defence debuffs like the bee swarm of the beo are much weaker, just because they are not %based. Since the red champ is heavely critt based , i would like to see some sort of mixed, crittical defense penetration and physical mitigation penetration. This way we would be more indipendent from burglars and other debuffers in general (for example in 3man or 6man instances)
    If you want to contact me, pls don't write me a Private Message on the Forum, the chance that I read them is low.
    The best way is via Discord:
    Gertes#5389

Quote Originally Posted by Gertes View Post
    2 Days ago we went into Anvil t2 without a Burglar, besides the Revealing Mark Damage that was missing, the Damage gap between noncritt and crit was significantly smaller. Burglar can debuff the target with -%crittical defense, what obviusly results in bigger critts. Flat out crittical defence debuffs like the bee swarm of the beo are much weaker, just because they are not %based. Since the red champ is heavely critt based , i would like to see some sort of mixed, crittical defense penetration and physical mitigation penetration. This way we would be more indipendent from burglars and other debuffers in general (for example in 3man or 6man instances)
    I wish they will do some changes so we will not be forced to depending from others so much anymore.
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Kinship PRIME-Evernight Since May 2007
    Borzol R12-Mauhnakh R9-Varcolac R9-Sumnor R8-Orcapo R8 (Creep status retired)

Boss 1 T3 got nerved into the ground,every casual kin will complete it.
    No matter if you take 3 champs,3 rks or 3 dps guardians you still can easy complete it.
    maybe that stops the endless qq here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    I wish they will do some changes so we will not be forced to depending from others so much anymore.
    and quite frankly if they ever wish to have some semblance of balance they need to reduce the significance of dependencies across all classes. group synergy is one thing that makes lotro great but the buffs are too high in many cases. so now to bandaid crit d% reduction without burg let's change champion crit D penetration.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkadien View Post
    No matter if you take 3 champs,3 rks or 3 dps guardians you still can easy complete it.
    I would not say it super easy, you need decent dps to keap an eye one the enrage timer.
    200 Mio Boss Moral + 1-3 Addwave (~46 Mio Moral per Wave) + 1-3 Energized Moral (10,5 Mio)

In my opinion, it was easier before the changes.
    Last edited by Gertes; Mar 01 2019 at 01:51 PM.
    If you want to contact me, pls don't write me a Private Message on the Forum, the chance that I read them is low.
    The best way is via Discord:
    Gertes#5389

Quote Originally Posted by Arkadien View Post
    From some posts of yours i think you play at Evernight same server that i am in.Who is your main cause maybe i know you

Quote Originally Posted by Gertes View Post
    Lol, i ask my selfe if you even play the game? Just put your Legendary and Offhand weapons on Button 1 and 2. You simply press 1 (legendary weapon) and then 2 (normal offhand). And your weapons are equipped in the right order....
    But i agree with you that champs need more dps, or even better hunters need lesser dps. Yesterday at Id3 first Phase, i was doing around 195-210k dps and our hunter 240k+, a lot of hunters dps comes from older gear. If they would remove the ability to use this older gear at max lvl, champs and hunters would be more or less equal.

Here you can see how the magic of weapon swapping works...
    You're definitely right and I was wrong. Apologies.

After Burglars,Rks and Wardens recently changes our cry of alarm to the devs are even louder but i dont know if anyone of them is listening.At the moment we have left behind a lot.Before even if we strangle and needed double or triple effort than the other dps classes at least we were close,now we are far behind no matter what we do.

So Devs what is going to be,do you have any plan in near future for the Champions or we are going to watch the new 12 man raid from the bench Just like we did with the Abyss?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6