We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Same Issue

Hi everybody,

sorry to push the thread once more, but is there still no solution for this issue?

I´m having the same issue with the client.

Downloading everything, showing 100% and than nothing more.
    Reloading the launcher starts the whole sh** again.

Best regards
    Kerrangg

Two weeks in, been downloading, erasing, repairing over countless times and it still doesn't work. Luckily I have a pc where I can play the game but I need it on the Mac as well for when I go travelling etc.

Looks like the company has abandoned its MAC users completely, very little info, no damage control.
    FeelsBadMan

Same issue on Linux with latest patch.
    Linux is not officially supported but I never had issue until now.

"Solution" is to upgrade the game under a Windows Virtual Machine... and game is working now, sad.

Installing game files issue

Quote Originally Posted by Mundungas View Post
    I'm have been running LOTRO on my late 2013 iMac for several years without much problem. A week or so ago after an update, I started having problems. When I launched the client, it would do the usual functions of Checking files : Patch files dat -- completed, Files Done!, Iterations Done! Dat files .. and then it begins downloading x of 13952 files. If it DOES complete this action and download ALL THIS FILES, it will go to Applying iterations, but I never get to the login screen. Sometimes I will get stuck and lock during this phase. I have DL'd the game ?? times.

Things I have tried: Deleting and redownloading from Lotro install page. Deleting and load/installing using STEAM. I have kept Time Machine turned off during all this time. I DID update to Mojave today, which made no difference, but the problems started before I did that. No new software/apps were installed when the change occured.

Ideas?
    This same #### is happening to me and happened after that morgul update, have submitted a ticket and they are useless did not offer solutions to fix the problem?

Thoughts on how to get this fixed i tried through website and now steam with no luck, the patch just keeps redownloading the dat files over and over again?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2