We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    How much percent are the 46k finesse. Looks nice for aggrogeneration without taunts but I'm not sure if it is worth sacrificing this much defense. At least for the raid I hope we will need capped needs.
    Atm the current content is bad designed in my eyes how easely you can run it far from perfection/capped mainatts.
    17,2%, I expect the number to rise a bit once I'm done
    Also, I'm not really sacrificing much in terms of defences, as when I get full buffs (Guardians Ward, scrolls, food, token and mini anthem), I get up to 200k tact mitigation, which is around 57% tact mit w/o Fortification. Someone who stacked tactical mitigation isn't actually gonna have that much more than me (3% more to cap, which is at 256k when you overstack for T3)
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

"The 4th age is the store age" - Hetweith

Quote Originally Posted by zipfile View Post
    17,2%, I expect the number to rise a bit once I'm done
    Also, I'm not really sacrificing much in terms of defences, as when I get full buffs (Guardians Ward, scrolls, food, token and mini anthem), I get up to 200k tact mitigation, which is around 57% tact mit w/o Fortification. Someone who stacked tactical mitigation isn't actually gonna have that much more than me (3% more to cap, which is at 256k when you overstack for T3)
    But this is for t1, T2 you need around 10k more not sure how much in t3 is penetrated.
    It's just Bad that a guard didn't need capped mits to succeed.
    And thanks for the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    It's just Bad that a guard didn't need capped mits to succeed
    Capped mits are a luxury now. With diminishing turns, maths is the way to go
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

But not one logarithm function sadly in which you could calculate the turning point. Instead they use different linear functions with different gradients in different areas.

In-combat, semi-buffed (no cappy)

my mits, only self buffed, scrolls and ward up nothing else.
    Original Challenger of the Abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Findun View Post

my mits, only self buffed, scrolls and ward up nothing else.
    My suggestions is to cut back a bit on block and try to get evasion instead, I think BPE can cover for loss of phys mit...

I think we will comfortably cap mits after a few tiers of gear, things are just a bit sketchy on the first tier of a new level range and people need to make due with what they have at their disposal.

That is a curious combination of stats, do you mind detailing which pieces you are currently using and which essences? Also how much morale you have in that setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Zvim666 View Post
    That is a curious combination of stats, do you mind detailing which pieces you are currently using and which essences? Also how much morale you have in that setup?
    Same build as posted previously

Same build as posted previously
    Ahh, cool. Forgot you put it up on page 1.

My tanking stats are:

https://imgur.com/a/Q4ztxUz

I will slot one or two more tak. mit. essenzes, and then i am happy with my stats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2