We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The State of The Expedition - Assist at Stormwall

Not sure why but I cannot find where or what starts the Assist at Stormwall part of The State of The Expedition. I have completed all other parts. If someone can tell me where this starts or how to get it to start if it is an auto bestow quest I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for the help.
    Above all else in LOTRO remember this . . . It is a game . . . HAVE FUN!!!!

You probably haven't finished the riddle quest (Moon Runes). It is prerequisite for some more quests, last one being a "Do the Stormwall instance" quest.

If you don't want to search too long, the lotro wiki has coordinates.
    The Moon runes of Veluk-Zámok

Quote Originally Posted by Gorikon View Post
    You probably haven't finished the riddle quest (Moon Runes). It is prerequisite for some more quests, last one being a "Do the Stormwall instance" quest.

If you don't want to search too long, the lotro wiki has coordinates.
    The Moon runes of Veluk-Zámok
    Thanks, but that does not seem to be the issue. I check to make sure that I had done all the quest in that chain. I don't know what or where the other chain starts or where I am in it, but I have not been told to "Do the Stormwall Instance". Guess I am stuck unless I can find something that I missed. Oh, by the way thanks for the link and the info.
    Above all else in LOTRO remember this . . . It is a game . . . HAVE FUN!!!!

Finishing "Assist at Stormwall"

I had the same problem. When I completed the Moon Runes quest, I had no quests and could not find how to advance.
    I searched Skarhald and found Runi & Hurin at 34.9N, 45.5S, not far from the stable.
    They each should have a quest ring. Pick one, and get the quest, "One and The Same".

This leads you back to Agatur, who has you collect climbing gear, then sends you to Stormwall.
    I hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveK View Post
    I had the same problem. When I completed the Moon Runes quest, I had no quests and could not find how to advance.
    I searched Skarhald and found Runi & Hurin at 34.9N, 45.5S, not far from the stable.
    They each should have a quest ring. Pick one, and get the quest, "One and The Same".

This leads you back to Agatur, who has you collect climbing gear, then sends you to Stormwall.
    I hope this helps!
    I have no more quests from Hurin or Runi. The quest tracker points at Agatur, but he has no rings. I've visited Stormwall, followed online guides for the various slain creatures. None can be interacted with. I roamed inside Stormwall a while, nothing turned up that I could tell.

Finally I cancelled the quest, and reobtained it when running through Skarhald (thank you, auto bestowal!). It had progressed to the same point: all bits done except Assist at the Stormwall.

This thread, https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...sist-Stormwall, suggested an issue would be not completing the The Moon-runes of Veluk-Zámok quest. I've checked my log of completed and in progress quests, not there. I tried the instructions to start the quest chain, but no NPC mentioned has a quest ring.

At this point, I am at a loss.

Regards,
    Gloimli @ ex-Windfola
    Last edited by BINKLEY1; Nov 04 2018 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BINKLEY1 View Post
    I have no more quests from Hurin or Runi. The quest tracker points at Agatur, but he has no rings. I've visited Stormwall, followed online guides for the various slain creatures. None can be interacted with. I roamed inside Stormwall a while, nothing turned up that I could tell.

Finally I cancelled the quest, and reobtained it when running through Skarhald (thank you, auto bestowal!). It had progressed to the same point: all bits done except Assist at the Stormwall.

This thread, https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...sist-Stormwall, suggested an issue would be not completing the The Moon-runes of Veluk-Zámok quest. I've checked my log of completed and in progress quests, not there. I tried the instructions to start the quest chain, but no NPC mentioned has a quest ring.

At this point, I am at a loss.

Regards,
    Gloimli @ ex-Windfola
    I rechecked my quest tracker with the spelling "moon-runes" (I had left out the hypen), and I do have an in-progress quest for that. Let's see how that turns out.

I finished Stormwall this weekend and I still haven't finished the Riddle or the other quests up with Healthcliff on Wuthering Heights...

I don't know exactly how I started it and lotro-wiki doesn't have many walkthroughs, but I did find https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Que...n_the_Mountain in one of the quest chains. Look at it and it seems to be the start of Stormwall. Find the bear that mentions and see what happens.

I hope this helps!
    For those reading this thread, THIS ^^

The rest of what you see is noise. This advice works perfectly.

EDITED, thanks for pointing out the error!
    Last edited by Irin19; Nov 09 2018 at 12:40 PM.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 (active) Mini

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    (Quote of Sunndance that he is still stuck)
    For those reading this thread, THIS ^^

The rest of what you see is noise. This advice works perfectly.
    I guess you mis-qouted? This piece of imformation works for me:

Quote Originally Posted by SteveK

Did the Moon Runes quest yesterday on a different toon, and those were the follow-up quests you need to look for.