We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1

    Treats and Trickery doormats

    There are already a lot of doormats out with all kinds of treats. So far I could gather from world chat announcements:

    Thorin's Hall - Thruthgrun, 4 Roaring Road´, Mad Baggins Gold ...

    Shire - Addernotch, 5 Brookbank Street, Honey Bears ...
    Shire - Branchdown, 1 Pleasant Street, Liquorice Twist ...
    Shire - Flaxenfoot, 5 Brookbank Street, Liquorice Twists ...
    Shire - Log-End, 2 Wendingway,
    Shire - Robinwood, 3 Harrow Road. Apple Goblin ...
    Shire - Wimburrow, 1 Brookbank Street, Jam Tarts ...

    Shire, Butterbottle, 4 Brookbank Street, Apple Goblins
    Shire, Butterbottle, 1 Myrtle Court, Marshmallows
    Shire, Butterbottle, 2 Myrtle Court, Honey-bears
    Shire, Butterbottle, 3 Myrtle Court, Jam Tarts
    Shire, Butterbottle, 4 Myrtle Court, Mad Baggins' Gold

    Falathlorn - Athrad Gellam, 1 waterbank road, Jam Tarts ...
    Falathorn - Brithondol, 7 Haven Way, Mad Baggins' Gold ...
    Falathlorn - Hadroniant, 1 Twinfall Path, Marshmallows ...
    Falathorn - Imlad-in-Glir, 1 and 3 Haven Way, Entbark and Mint Turtles ...
    Falathlorn - Torn-en-Aduial, 7 Haven Way, Honey Bears ...
    Falathlorn - Tum Laden, 6 Waterbank Road, Midgewater Marshmallows ...
    Falathlorn - Tund Loriel, 2 Twinfall Path, Marshmallows ...

    Breeland - Ersward, 6 Long Street, Jam Tarts ...
    Breeland, Ersward, 2 Broadford Street, Apple Goblins ...
    Breeland, Holcrick, 2 Broadford Street, Liquorice Twists ...

    Breeland, Folchet, 1 Long Street - Liquorice Twist
    Breeland, Folchet, 2 Long Street - Mad Baggins' Gold
    Breeland, Folchet, 1 Fountain Street - Apple Goblin
    Breeland, Folchet, 2 Fountain Street - Marshmallow
    Breelnad, Folchet, 3 Garden Street - Jam Tart
    Breeland, Folchet, 4 Garden Street - Mint Turtles
    A big thanks to eduardo.scharf

    Belfalas, Brithgir, 5 Bay Road, Jam Tarts
    Belfalas, Brithgir, 2 Bay Road, Apple Goblins
    Belfalas, Brithgir, Tol Falthui (Island), Mint Turtles

    Belfalas - Ecthelos, 6 Bay Road, Mad Baggins Gold ...

    All of them in
    Falathlorn, Im Uireb, all over the place
    Thanks to TyJNMiller and friend


    Greetings, Polymachos
    Last edited by Polymachos; Oct 18 2018 at 02:12 PM.
    Treufried, human Level 120 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 120 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!

  2. #2
    I have replaced my jam tarts with marshmallows and placed on for my hobbit account: (Doors open to visitors, too)

    Falathlorn - Tund Loriel, 2 Twinfall Path, Marshmallows
    Shire - Addernotch, 5 Brookbank Street, Honey Bears

    All the Best from Truwing and Belladonna

    Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    There are already a lot of doormats out with all kinds of treats. So far I could gather from world chat announcements:

    Thorin's Hall - Thruthgrun, 4 Roaring Road´, Mad Baggins Gold ...

    Shire - Branchdown, 1 Pleasant Street, Liquorice Twist ...
    Shire - Flaxenfoot, 5 Brookbank Street, Liquorice Twists ...
    Shire - Log-End, 2 Wendingway,
    Shire - Robinwood, 3 Harrow Road. Apple Goblin ...
    Shire - Wimburrow, 1 Brookbank Street, Jam Tarts ...

    Falathlorn - Athrad Gellam, 1 waterbank road, Jam Tarts ...
    Falathorn - Brithondol, 7 Haven Way, Mad Baggins' Gold ...
    Falathlorn - Hadroniant, 1 Twinfall Path, Marshmallows ...
    Falathorn - Imlad-in-Glir, 1 and 3 Haven Way, Entbark and Mint Turtles ...
    Falathlorn - Torn-en-Aduial, 7 Haven Way, Honey Bears ...
    Falathlorn - Tum Laden, 6 Waterbank Road, Midgewater Marshmallows ...
    Falathlorn - Tund Loriel, 2 Twinfall Path, Jam Tarts ...

    Breeland - Ersward, 6 Long Street, Jam Tarts ...
    Breeland, Ersward, 2 Broadford Street, Apple Goblins ...
    Breeland, Holcrick, 2 Broadford Street, Liquorice Twists ...

    Belfalas - Ecthelos, 6 Bay Road, Mad Baggins Gold ...


    Greetings, Polymachos

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    20
    Bree-land

    Folchet

    1 Long Street - Liquorice Twist
    2 Long Street - Mad Baggins' Gold
    1 Fountain Street - Apple Goblin
    2 Fountain Street - Marshmallow
    3 Garden Street - Jam Tart
    4 Garden Street - Mint Turtles
    - Landroval
    scharf | celegurth | hadordelu | istadelw | laerorthadan | gelluist | ristatin

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,876
    As of this post, these are the only doormats I found in the Brithgir neighbourhood of Belfalas.

    5 Bay Road | Jam Tarts
    2 Bay Road | Apple Goblins
    Tol Falthui | Mint Turtles

    I also rode around Ecthelos and didn't see any others than the one already listed at 6 Bay Road.

    I'm trying to keep track on Google Sheets but not sure how well I'll be able to keep up.
    R.I.P. Big E

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    South West UK
    Posts
    123
    Here are the ones out in the Butterbottle Shire homestead:

    Apple Goblins at 4 Brookbank Street
    Marshmallows at 1 Myrtle Court
    Honey-bears at 2 Myrtle Court
    Jam Tarts at 3 Myrtle Court
    Mad Baggins' Gold at 4 Myrtle Court
    Araewenel, Elimraen, Celebnel, @AraeElimraen

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    48
    To access all 8 of the Treats you can go to Falathlorn Housing - Im Uireb. (Elf Housing)
    A friend and I have all 8 mats set up in that area so just run around and find them. Good Luck

  7. #7

    Full Set of Trick or Treat Mats in Midhuilan - Falathlorn

    My wife and I placed a full circuit of Trick or Treat Mats in the Midhuilan neighborhood of the Falathlorn Homesteads at the following addresses...

    2 Haven Way - Apple Goblins
    10 Haven Way - Ent Bark
    11 Haven Way - Mad Baggin's Gold
    12 Haven Way - Mint Turtles
    4 Fairwood Lane - Jam Tarts
    5 Fairwood Lane - Marshmallows
    2 Twinfall Path - Licorice Twists
    3 Twinfall Path - Honey Bears

    Everyone is welcome to do the circuit!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    973
    Holbroke in Bree Housing Neighbourhood has all mats:

    1 Long Street: Mad Baggin's Gold. (Inside is also full of gold, check it out!)
    2 Long Street: Liquorice Twists
    3 Long Street: Honey bears (freshly picked from beehives)
    4 Long Street: Ent Barks
    5 Long Street: Jam Tarts (Have a beer inside the brewery!)
    1 Garden Street: Apple Goblins (fresh picked from apple tree)
    2 Garden Street: Midgewaters Marshmallows. (Check out inside the horror house! Guaranteed to leave your character terrified!)
    2 Fountain Street and 7 Long Street: Mint Turtles

    All mats are placed for your convenience, nearest to the entrance

    EDIT:
    I have put down another 16 doormats to create a loop of 3x:
    1 Long Street Mad Baggins' Gold
    2 Long Street Liquorice Twist
    3 Long Street Honey Bears
    1 Garden Sreet: Apple Goblins
    4 Long Street Ent Bark
    5 Long Street Jam Tarts
    7 Long Street Mint Turtles
    8 Long Street Marshmallows

    2 Broadford Street Mad Baggins' Gold
    1 Broadfordd Street Liquorice Twist
    1 Chestnut Street Honey Bears
    2 Chestnut Sreet: Jam Tarts
    3 Chestnut Street Apple Goblins
    4 Chestnut Street Ent Bark
    5 Chestnut Street Mint Turtles
    6 Chestnut Street Marshmallows

    3 High Road Mad Baggins' Gold
    7 Chestnut Street Liquorice Twist
    8 Chestnut Street Honey Bears
    9 Chestnut Street: Ent Bark
    3 Fountain Street: Jam Tarts
    1 Fountain Street: Apple Goblins
    2 Fountain Street: Mint Turtles
    2 Garden Street: Marshmallows


    Courtesy of Duvelon the Land Baron, who owns all the houses and kin houses in the neighbourhood except for two.
    Last edited by duvelmoortgat; Oct 19 2018 at 12:28 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,333
    Quote Originally Posted by duvelmoortgat View Post
    Holbroke in Bree Housing Neighbourhood has all mats:

    Courtesy of Duvelon the Land Baron, who owns all the houses and kin houses in the neighbourhood except for two.
    Thank you kind sir! Made my trick-or-treating pleasant instead of a slog. Stop by 3 Chestnut Street, Wyrmlin, Bree for some apple goblins anytime!

  10. #10
    My houses are located in the Bree-land Homesteads, Stanlinch Neighborhood:

    1 Long St - - - - Mint Turtles
    2 Long St - - - - Liquorice Twists
    3 Long St - - - - Apple Goblins
    5 Long St - - - - Mad Baggins' Gold
    1 Garden St - - -Jam Tarts
    2 Fountain St - -Honey-bears
    4 Fountain St - -Ent-bark
    1 High Rd - - - - Midgewater Marshmallows

    Begonia Grubb and Mogo Bracegirdle are at 36.0s 47.1w for the quest and costumes if needed.
    Michaleo / Nodread / Wrytune / Truroar / Varmentor Toolmaker
    Landroval www.shadowbanekinship.com michaleo.wordpress.com

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaleo View Post
    My houses are located in the Bree-land Homesteads, Stanlinch Neighborhood:

    1 Long St - - - - Mint Turtles
    2 Long St - - - - Liquorice Twists
    3 Long St - - - - Apple Goblins
    5 Long St - - - - Mad Baggins' Gold
    1 Garden St - - -Jam Tarts
    2 Fountain St - -Honey-bears
    4 Fountain St - -Ent-bark
    1 High Rd - - - - Midgewater Marshmallows

    Begonia Grubb and Mogo Bracegirdle are at 36.0s 47.1w for the quest and costumes if needed.
    What am I doing wrong? When I go to these houses I don’t see the doormats? And I am in costume.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhralin View Post
    What am I doing wrong? When I go to these houses I don’t see the doormats? And I am in costume.
    Were you in the correct neighbourhood? I went to each house and confirmed the doormats are there.

    EDIT: It appears that Bhralin plays on Crickhollow, not Landroval, and that's why s/he is having problems.
    Last edited by Cerridwen; Oct 21 2018 at 01:33 PM.
    R.I.P. Big E

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by duvelmoortgat View Post
    Holbroke in Bree Housing Neighbourhood has all mats:

    1 Long Street: Mad Baggin's Gold. (Inside is also full of gold, check it out!)
    2 Long Street: Liquorice Twists
    3 Long Street: Honey bears (freshly picked from beehives)
    4 Long Street: Ent Barks
    5 Long Street: Jam Tarts (Have a beer inside the brewery!)
    1 Garden Street: Apple Goblins (fresh picked from apple tree)
    2 Garden Street: Midgewaters Marshmallows. (Check out inside the horror house! Guaranteed to leave your character terrified!)
    2 Fountain Street and 7 Long Street: Mint Turtles

    All mats are placed for your convenience, nearest to the entrance

    EDIT:
    I have put down another 16 doormats to create a loop of 3x:
    1 Long Street Mad Baggins' Gold
    2 Long Street Liquorice Twist
    3 Long Street Honey Bears
    1 Garden Sreet: Apple Goblins
    4 Long Street Ent Bark
    5 Long Street Jam Tarts
    7 Long Street Mint Turtles
    8 Long Street Marshmallows

    2 Broadford Street Mad Baggins' Gold
    1 Broadfordd Street Liquorice Twist
    1 Chestnut Street Honey Bears
    2 Chestnut Sreet: Jam Tarts
    3 Chestnut Street Apple Goblins
    4 Chestnut Street Ent Bark
    5 Chestnut Street Mint Turtles
    6 Chestnut Street Marshmallows

    3 High Road Mad Baggins' Gold
    7 Chestnut Street Liquorice Twist
    8 Chestnut Street Honey Bears
    9 Chestnut Street: Ent Bark
    3 Fountain Street: Jam Tarts
    1 Fountain Street: Apple Goblins
    2 Fountain Street: Mint Turtles
    2 Garden Street: Marshmallows


    Courtesy of Duvelon the Land Baron, who owns all the houses and kin houses in the neighbourhood except for two.
    Thank you Duvelon (and others for participating in the festivities!). I visited your fine neighborhood last night and collected all my candy. I'm now happily running around as a "Sweet-of-Tooth"
    Goldenstar Lhim
    Minstrel of Landroval
    Co-Founder of A Casual Stroll to Mordor
    Follow me: Twitter or Facebook

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    464
    Falathlorn - Runellin

    1 Haven Way - Apple Goblins
    2 Haven Way - Ent Bark
    1 Twinfall Path - Honey Bears
    2 Twinfall Path - Jam Tarts
    3 Twinfall Path - Liquorice Twists
    2 Fairwood Lane - Mad Baggins' Gold
    3 Fairwood Lane - Marshmallows
    4 Fairwood Lane - Mint Turtles

    Begonia Grubb and Mogo Bracegirdle are at the vendor area (short straight path from entrance) for the quest and costumes if needed.
    Last edited by Happybudgy; Oct 21 2018 at 11:23 AM.
    From f2p to p2p: nothing here is accidental
    https://www.gdcvault.com/play/102469...g-Monetization

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    93

    Marebourn/Shire +Map

    Marebourn in the Shire is all tricked out with treats (at least 3 of each of the items), and, there's a map.

    goo.gl/nho5WL

    Also, because cooldowns make for waiting time, there's all the crafting stuff in that neighborhood so that you can gather candy, craft a little, gather more candy, craft a little more, etc.
    Zhie ~ Librarian of Imladris ~ Children of Arda, Caun
    Bainith Proudfoot ~ Poet of Michel Delving ~ Children of Arda, Recruiting Officer
    Valarda ~ Maker and Chaser of Shiny Things ~ Children of Arda
    Eledu ~ Troublemaker ~ Lord of Something Awesome

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    20

    Red face

    All 8 candies are available again. Enjoy!

    Breeland, Folchet, 1 Long Street - Liquorice Twist
    Breeland, Folchet, 2 Long Street - Mad Baggins' Gold
    Breeland, Folchet, 1 Fountain Street - Apple Goblin
    Breeland, Folchet, 2 Fountain Street - Marshmallow
    Breeland, Folchet, 4 Fountain Street - Ent-bark
    Breeland, Folchet, 2 Garden Street - Honey-bear
    Breeland, Folchet, 3 Garden Street - Jam Tart
    Breeland, Folchet, 4 Garden Street - Mint Turtles


    ps: We have now a 'Public outhouse' in 5 Long Str (because we had some emergencies last time).
    - Landroval
    scharf | celegurth | hadordelu | istadelw | laerorthadan | gelluist | ristatin

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    464
    Mine too:

    Falathlorn - Runellin

    1 Haven Way - Apple Goblins
    2 Haven Way - Ent Bark
    1 Twinfall Path - Honey Bears
    2 Twinfall Path - Jam Tarts
    3 Twinfall Path - Liquorice Twists
    2 Fairwood Lane - Mad Baggins' Gold
    3 Fairwood Lane - Marshmallows
    4 Fairwood Lane - Mint Turtles

    Begonia Grubb and Mogo Bracegirdle are at the vendor area (short straight path from entrance) for the quest and costumes if needed.
    From f2p to p2p: nothing here is accidental
    https://www.gdcvault.com/play/102469...g-Monetization

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload