We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Make new instances t1 useful again

Since we can't disenchant gear that drops in new instances into embers, why not at least let us disenchant it into motes of enchantment?

Also, since we lost Court of Seregost as a main instance for Scrolls of empowerment and Star-lit crystals, why not add them to new instances or at least to a barter NPC for motes of enchantment?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ksenija View Post
    Since we can't disenchant gear that drops in new instances into embers, why not at least let us disenchant it into motes of enchantment?

Also, since we lost Court of Seregost as a main instance for Scrolls of empowerment and Star-lit crystals, why not add them to new instances or at least to a barter NPC for motes of enchantment?
    /Signed

Many of us, maybe even most, will never run T2 and upwards. They might run T1 but those are a joke in U23. Not the design of the instances but the rewards. Gear is not disenchantable. It's not even account bound but character bound. You don't even get embers from the chest from the one my friend ran, just some cosmetic tokens and only 7 marks of the longbeard. That's all. Knowing that You will not run T2 or higher makes You, at least me and some others I know, feel like there is no point to even get to end-game. Nothing to look forward to. No alternative way to get good gear to use in for example Ettens or wherever. Once played through the story and quests all we can do is ride around and admire the landscape. T1 rewards are useless now.