We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    There was 13 freeps out last night at gv. Of course they wouldn't leave the steps for 3 creeps. We improvised our numbers to not seem overwhelming and got some kills but it wasn't really fun, kinda felt like farming points I guess would be a good way to put it. Freeps didn't stay long either, it lasted maybe a hour or so.
    Tu me diras qui peux vaincre un défiler avec 600 k de moral ? Mother Teresa ?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnumum View Post
    We have more raids creeps vs freeps like before the update 23 ... I tried on Evernight warden of rank 14, I lose with 2 warg rank 6 and 7 solo only... the pvp is dead ...
    So a single freep loses to two creeps and pvp is broken? Wargs are in a strong spot for now vs light and medium armor classes, not heavy. If the wargs coordinate well and pull off as they are targeted and keep positional you will lose that fight 100% of the time. This doesn’t indicate it’s broken, it shows that it’s working.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnumum View Post
    Tu me diras qui peux vaincre un défiler avec 600 k de moral ? Mother Teresa ?
    No creep has 600k morale, but many freeps will self heal 3-4 times their morale pools. I 1v1ed a champ earlier and DPSed through 462k morale and he still had 20k left. I’ve logged several fights with Minis where I’ve DPSed through 500k morale as they spam healed and kited. Wargs don’t have a self heal other than rallying howl on defeat response. Champs can do 1.5x my dps and self heal through 1.5x my morale pool. Stop focusing on 1v1 balance and see how groups can balance, it’s there.
    ~ Anaxander R9 Warden, Karukh R11 Warg ~ Elendilmir
    **Mac User**

Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    No creep has 600k morale
    Watched High Ranked Defilers and Warleaders, with morale pools at 650k -- 700k range, Imposing Presence and Extra Morale food buffs on.

Agreed on your reply, with only this exception.

Quote Originally Posted by KrahjarnFellarrow View Post
    Watched High Ranked Defilers and Warleaders, with morale pools at 650k -- 700k range, Imposing Presence and Extra Morale food buffs on.

Agreed on your reply, with only this exception.
    Interesting, though rare observation. The only way my R11 WL can approach a 600k+ morale pool is to trait lots of morale corruptions, which means I’d be just a big, soft bag of morale with no offense or defence. It does have some psychological appeal to put undue fear into the souls of freeps, but I doubt it would be very effective.
    Aakvanark/Corwelleon

I saw a cappy with 400k morale.....must be OP survival, pls nerf freeps cuz im scared of big morale pools.
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

So this happened today ....

Galstuk scored a critical hit with Improved Merciful Shot on Kateaclysm for 187,402 Beleriand damage to Morale. Of course I was fully debuffed. Rip me. lol
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 14 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Saruman_Of_Numbers View Post
    I saw a cappy with 400k morale.....must be OP survival, pls nerf freeps cuz im scared of big morale pools.
    Id rather have 400k up front morale than 90k morale with another 400k in heals.. Fought a spam healing beorn and dps'ed through 462k morale, fought a hunter and dpsed through 360k morale, and a cappy healed through 420K morale..
    **Mac User**

Git Gud.

A glasscannon spider couldn't kill this guy through his selfheals/curespam at range.... and he doesn't even have cappy buffs or anything.

Still hit for 100k crit on Mercy Shot tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Saruman_Of_Numbers View Post

Git Gud.

A glasscannon spider couldn't kill this guy through his selfheals/curespam at range.... and he doesn't even have cappy buffs or anything.

Still hit for 100k crit on Mercy Shot tho.
    A glass spider should have fared better than my glass warg, I had him down to 2-3k after 330k+. I did forget to pot the HS bleed so I could have won if I didn’t make that (vital) mistake. I had no heals, just the 25% pot. There’s a minstrel built equally as tough, hopefully they don’t share their secrets haha.
    **Mac User**

Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    A glass spider should have fared better than my glass warg, I had him down to 2-3k after 330k+. I did forget to pot the HS bleed so I could have won if I didn’t make that (vital) mistake. I had no heals, just the 25% pot. There’s a minstrel built equally as tough, hopefully they don’t share their secrets haha.
    LVL 120 Pelenoor 4 slots /w morale with every essence offensive jewellery slot /w morale

If a spider can’t kill a hunter he/she needs to roll something else. You can power drain in 4 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraushgrish2 View Post
    If a spider can’t kill a hunter he/she needs to roll something else. You can power drain in 4 seconds.
    you misunderstand... "at range" meaning no melee skills, so no latent poison, no poison spray, no piercing attack, no fear, etc... combined with spamcure/selfheals and its not exactly a walk in the park.

He was sitting in the 1-shot line.

The point is that freeps should be stacking defenses in all essence slots for the moors... the devs have stated (and its self-evident anyway) that the DPS floor is much higher now than it has been for some time... you can stack 100% defenses and you DPS will not drop nearly as low as it would have previously during Mordor and Throne Era.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9