We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Results 126 to 129 of 129
  1. #126
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    The only way a defiler is going to crit 250k with fell restoration is:

    rank 14
    14% outgoing healing from battlefield promotions
    15% incoming healing from fungal spoors
    4 red outposts
    6 crit rating
    6 mastery
    heals on crit 252,924

    I'm not asking for a huge buff but most defilers are going to crit heal fell restoration for around 140k-175k. (thats about 1 crit shot from a hunter btw. ex: 'Headshotman scored a critical hit with Improved Merciful Shot on Paytowin for 140,238 Beleriand damage to Morale.') Anyways after playing around with 2 defilers this morning, one low ranked and one high, I've decided efflorescence could use a slight buff also.
    Fell Restoration applied a critical heal to xxx restoring 305,481 points to Morale. R10 Deffy

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    The only way a defiler is going to crit 250k with fell restoration is:

    rank 14
    14% outgoing healing from battlefield promotions
    15% incoming healing from fungal spoors
    4 red outposts
    6 crit rating
    6 mastery
    heals on crit 252,924

    I'm not asking for a huge buff but most defilers are going to crit heal fell restoration for around 140k-175k. (thats about 1 crit shot from a hunter btw. ex: 'Headshotman scored a critical hit with Improved Merciful Shot on Paytowin for 140,238 Beleriand damage to Morale.') Anyways after playing around with 2 defilers this morning, one low ranked and one high, I've decided efflorescence could use a slight buff also.
    This is not true, and someone else has already proven it with their R10 defiler.

    Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    Fell Restoration applied a critical heal to xxx restoring 305,481 points to Morale. R10 Deffy
    But I'll add some input of my own.



    My defiler is R5, no tactical crit passive purchased, no racial traits, and it gets 233k crit. You don't need rank 14 to get a measly 17k extra heal on Fell Restoration, it can be done with lower rank. And even so, 233k heal is nothing insignificant either, you can't see it in this screenshot but my morale doesn't even break 400k with this setup, so it heals for about 60% of my total morale.

    You will probably get a crit heal on Fell Restoration around "140k-175k", as you said, if you wear full defensive corruptions and zero mastery and less crit. Don't believe me? Here is proof from my R5 defiler. If you add a few ranks, you will find that the range fits almost exactly with the numbers that you gave.

    Last edited by QueenArleth; Today at 10:58 AM.

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenArleth View Post
    This is not true, and someone else has already proven it with their R10 defiler.

    My defiler is R5, no tactical crit passive purchased, no racial traits, and it gets 233k crit. You don't need rank 14 to get a measly 17k extra heal on Fell Restoration, it can be done with lower rank. And even so, 233k heal is nothing insignificant either, you can't see it in this screenshot but my morale doesn't even break 400k with this setup, so it heals for about 60% of my total morale.

    You will probably get a crit heal on Fell Restoration around "140k-175k", as you said, if you wear full defensive corruptions and zero mastery and less crit. Don't believe me? Here is proof from my R5 defiler. If you add a few ranks, you will find that the range fits almost exactly with the numbers that you gave.
    Hun I dont know who you are or how you are playing a defiler but my post is very much true. You are only going to crit 250k within the those perimeters. I tested it on a rank 5 defiler and a rank 14 defiler lol. IF you can crit 300k its gonna be rare. Then you went and posted ss of your little rank 5 defiler proving my numbers. What was your point? Regardless I know better than than to argue with freeps who have no idea how to play or even attempt to play creepside.
    Last edited by Kate00; Today at 11:36 AM.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 14 defiler

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Hun I dont know who you are or how you are playing a defiler but my post is very much true. You are only going to crit 250k within the those perimeters. I tested it on a rank 5 defiler and a rank 14 defiler lol. IF you can crit 300k its gonna be rare. Then you went and posted ss of your little rank 5 defiler proving my numbers. What was your point? Regardless I know better than than to argue with freeps who have no idea how to play or even attempt to play creepside.
    lets be honest asking for a buff to an already 60% heal on defilers was ridiculous from the get-go
    and then when someone disagrees with you and posts evidence, they are clearly a "freep" or "they have no idea how to play"...... yeah right i doubt that

    can we just move on from defilers? just admit that they are perfectly fine as they are, and give warleaders some love
    quitters never win crits as much as a fell restoration non-crit, where is the justice?

 

 
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload