We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Steed of Eldar Autumn

This is one of most Middle-Earth style horse from festivals (IMO) but sadly I not remember when I saw in use. Why? IMO is unnatural intense grey - so please change colour this horse/pony to more natural. (I hope this still be available to barter for fest tokens.) If who feel the same please join vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowvisitodir View Post
    This is one of most Middle-Earth style horse from festivals (IMO) but sadly I not remember when I saw in use. Why? IMO is unnatural intense grey - so please change colour this horse/pony to more natural. (I hope this still be available to barter for fest tokens.) If who feel the same please join vote.
    I agree the Steed of Eldar Autumn is one of the most successful festival horse designs.

Strange as it seems, in real life horses that are destined to be grey (some so light grey they effectively appear white) can be born black or even chestnut. White hairs begin to intermingle with the dark ones, and this can lead to some very unusual (but perfectly natural) shades as the horse matures. As freaky as the coat color seems on the Steed of the Eldar Autumn, it really isn't far-fetched at all.

Just tell yourself your mount is only young and will blossom into a beautiful dapple or white horse/mare one day. Or, you could collect the War Steed items and use the tack on a horse the colour of your choosing.