We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tenderize might be a bit too strong

"Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

"The 4th age is the store age" - Hetweith

How much %crit increase is worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Fermongu View Post
    How much %crit increase is worth?
    Between 5-6%.

I will run down the exact number when I log
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

+5% would be very much in line with other classes bonus in their trees, so I don't think it is overpowered, but neccesary for a DPS role since some traits are crit-based.

Tenderize also don't cash out anymore with Sting, with is very much appreciated too (not in patch notes?)

+5% would be very much in line with other classes bonus in their trees, so I don't think it is overpowered, but neccesary for a DPS role since some traits are crit-based.

Tenderize also don't cash out anymore with Sting, with is very much appreciated too (not in patch notes?)
    Let me log and test, I think that's wrong...

Edit: I stand corrected, Tenderize had been changed, it no longer removes it's crit stacks when Sting is used and it's bonuses persist throughout combat.
    This is amazing now, I can spam Sting in my rotation again

As for the crit rating itself, 45900 rating equals 5.9% critical rating (my critical chance increased from 9% to 14.9%)

Thank you Vastin for fixing a garbage trait into something that's actually usable!

Edit #2: Tenderize testing

1. Rank 1: 2295 rating x 5 = 11475
    2. Rank 2: 4590 rating x 5 = 22950
    3. Rank 3: 6685 rating x 4 = 27540 (bugged, rating only stacks up to 4 times, providing 27540, while it should be 34425)
    4. Rank 4: 9180 rating x 4 = 36720 (same as previous, bugged, providing 36720 instead of 45900)
    5. Rank 5: 9180 rating x 5 = 45900 (works as intended)

It seems that on ranks 3 & 4, cap limit is 4 rather than 5, not sure why. I do not believe this affects gameplay however, minor bug, as rating still progresses, just not linearly.
    So, yeah, seems like Tenderize is a very good trait now...sadly it's in the wrong line
    Last edited by zipfile; Oct 11 2018 at 04:30 AM.

Yes, it's a good move and a good change

Also, since your initial crit is low, I think later in the gearing process, with higher base crit, the same rating will translate to less %crit increase, probably less than 5%. So not that "strong", just a filler or garbage trait worked into a decent and useful trait. Don't call for a nerf!

@Vastin, since you are at there, now the only real garbage traits remaining are:
    - Break ranks (blue)
    - Reactive parry & Thrill of Battle (red)
    - Insult to Injury & Radiate (yellow)
    Last edited by Fermongu; Oct 11 2018 at 05:34 AM.

@Vastin, since you are at there, now the only real garbage traits remaining are:
    - Break ranks (blue)
    - Reactive parry & Thrill of Battle (red)
    - Insult to Injury & Radiate (yellow)
    • Singular Focus
    • Warriors Fortitude (Yellow)
    • Honourable Combat
    • To the Rescue
    • Invigourating Parry
    • Disorientation

A lot more than you've listed are pretty bad.

Edit: Yes, this was on the Marked Target

Sure, the traits you mention have limited usefullness, but they can be used to a positive effect. Not all traits must be "good" in every situation, so there can be a variety in builds. Otherwise we can be just given a fixed amount of traits with every traitline if there is only one optimal build. This is just my opinion, though.

I just wrote the traits that I consider straight garbage XD, or more precisse to say, to be very badly designed/scaled/obsoleted.

Break Ranks. It really "breaks" the very concept of blue line tank.....
    Thrill of Battle. Low heal with a very high cooldown, enough said in forums already XD
    Reactive parry. Terrible scaling. Non-existent damage.
    ItI % Radiate. Since bleeds can't be apread anymore, these traits are effectively obsoleted. Consider you spam War-Chant, so no need to refresh or spread it through traits. Then, how much do you need to spread Stagger debuff? Are you willing to pay 10 trait points for that, with a low % of success? Big no no for me.
    Last edited by Fermongu; Oct 11 2018 at 06:10 AM.

ItI % Radiate. Since bleeds can't be apread anymore, these traits are effectively obsoleted. Consider you spam War-Chant, so no need to refresh or spread it through traits. Then, how much do you need to spread Stagger debuff? Are you willing to pay 10 trait points for that? Big no no for me.
    Bleeds still work with Insult to Injury, however they cannot crit once they refresh.

Around the same win as before, just the number semms to be to high cause of the insane statraise.

While you mentioned Warrior fortitude, can we use two of them now or is it still bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Around the same win as before, just the number semms to be to high cause of the insane statraise.

As you mentioned Warrior fortitude, can we use two of them now or is it still bugged.
    Still bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by zipfile View Post
    Bleeds still work with Insult to Injury, however they cannot crit once they refresh.
    Would be good trait then, if it was not bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by zipfile View Post
    Still bugged.
    Damn it. Thanks for the info.

Would be good trait then, if it was not bugged.
    A good rotation and you can easily keep all the bleeds up.