We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Should really update the instant messaging profile section.

I was just looking through the profile options and under "Instant Messaging" there is the option to put usernames for ICQ, AIM, MSN Messenger, and Yahoo! Messenger. While it was a fun little trip down memory lane to see them again, literally all those services are dead now.

Should probably update that a bit, add some newer ones like Discord.

Thumbs up A bit outdated, oh well.

lol. I noticed this too. I think it's best just to put Discord information in a signature since there is no easy way to follow a link to adding a Discord user as a friend, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuelenion View Post
    I was just looking through the profile options and under "Instant Messaging" there is the option to put usernames for ICQ, AIM, MSN Messenger, and Yahoo! Messenger. While it was a fun little trip down memory lane to see them again, literally all those services are dead now.

Should probably update that a bit, add some newer ones like Discord.
    Heh, for sure. This isn't something I can just switch on or off, though, so it'll need to be done if we ever update the web site. Then again, if you still have ICQ, you're totally set!
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Would be helpful to add Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat handle options too.
    Arda Shrugged - Elendilstone & Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Heh, for sure. This isn't something I can just switch on or off, though, so it'll need to be done if we ever update the web site. Then again, if you still have ICQ, you're totally set!
    If I remember correctly from when I managed a vBulletin back in the day this is something you should be able to toggle on and off in Admin Control Panel you can also make custom profile fields. There are tons of things you can tweak and fiddle with to your hearts content in there. I am also surprised the forum has not been updated to a more recent version of Vbulletin a license is only $249.99 or an upgrade if this version is eligible is only $209.00.
    Last edited by krypto182; Oct 19 2018 at 04:12 PM.
    OH SNAP no he didn't:)