We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Aiding the Eastment/Aiding the Entwash Vale

I am currently 4/5 doing the Aiding the Eastment quests.
    I have a long list of Aiding the Entwash Vale to do for the deed yet.
    I am not sure how to proceed. If I continue to do the deed quests will that cancel out the Aiding the Eastment quests?
    Any deed quest I look at doing has a red warning message "Completing Aiding the Eastment will cancel this quest."
    I want to finish the deed just not sure what my next move should be.

The daily quest "Aiding the xxx" is for Hytbold tokens. You can only complete 5 per day, then the "wrapper quest" is completed. I believe the deed has to do with completing each of the daily quests in each area. They rotate each day and three are offered in any of the four areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bothketbog View Post
    I believe the deed has to do with completing each of the daily quests in each area. They rotate each day and three are offered in any of the four areas.
    There are 4 random quests for each reputation.

Thus one can choose daily 5 out of 16 quests. So, DuncanMcDermott, these 4/5 is only progression of this daily quest.

The thing, which confuses you, is following: Since there are 16 dailies, you accept them all, you can do all of them to the point where you need to talk with quest giver for the reward. But once you finish 5 of them, all remaining 11 are automatically cancelled. Therefore the warning. Concentrate on 5, not on all of them.

Also, each area has around 8 different quests, from which these 4 are chosen. So there is a deed to finish them all, but you need more days for it.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik
    Eglish isn't my native language, sorry for mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Estelrandir View Post
    There are 4 random quests for each reputation.

Thus one can choose daily 5 out of 16 quests. So, DuncanMcDermott, these 4/5 is only progression of this daily quest.

The thing, which confuses you, is following: Since there are 16 dailies, you accept them all, you can do all of them to the point where you need to talk with quest giver for the reward. But once you finish 5 of them, all remaining 11 are automatically cancelled. Therefore the warning. Concentrate on 5, not on all of them.

Also, each area has around 8 different quests, from which these 4 are chosen. So there is a deed to finish them all, but you need more days for it.
    Yes now I understand. I was taking as many quests as I could do but once I turned in the 5th quest the others came up as failed.

Supposedly with U23 all Hytbold Quests will be availible each day for you to choose from.
    It is logical, in view of the times in which we live. But to be logical is not to be right, and nothing on God's earth could ever make it right!
    - Judge Dan Haywood