We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Andrenil is now 40 per our last meetup. She is working on Annuminas deeds.

IIRC the only outstanding progression content we skipped/need to catch up on eventually is 1-2 of the Fornost wings (Shadow for sure, for obvious reasons that it needs pure numbers of participants due to its brazier mechanics).

All other sub-40 content like GA has been run at least once, right? I presume the next group content to tackle besides doing Epic steps together as warranted, would be the Tomb of Elendil or other Annuminas runs. And then perhaps Miisty Mountains and Goblin Town?

It is getting somewhat confusing as we overtake the Second Servings characters, and we essentially repeat content we recently did or are about to do.

yes I don't think we need to do GA again. It would be interesting to see how far we can get in Fornost. My thought as far as instances go is to start doing the Annuminas runs next as well as the Tomb of Elendil.
    I think Goblin Town starts at level 45 and is non scaleable but maybe that has changed. We can start the Fornost Instances next meeting if we want and as soon as everyone is at level 40 we can run through Annuminas.
    The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach

We just reached level 40 in the Misty Mountains and started all the class book page quests since half of them will drop here. The other half of the pages will have to wait until Forochel or Angmar iirc.

Epic-wise we are at the steps following Gabilizan where we will face the once-dead dragon.

Upcoming likely session content:

- Goblin Town
    - Annuminas instances
    - Misty Mountain giants quest chains

Anyone with a 40- character should feel free to follow along with us, even for a time or two. People can come and go from week to week as they desire, as long as they are not over the current level cap.

By the next session on 3/8 we are advancing to level 46 to open up all remaining SoA quests, to prepare for the last SoA instances and Moria, and get our first LIs.

We are holding at Epic story 7.1 to do together, but all other landscape content in Angmar like Imlad Balchorth, and the entire southern and eastern orc areas are usable to level up in the meantime.

I suggest getting through the first and second steps of both of your class book page quests, since the final third steps are for drops from Urugarth or CD mobs.

If there are drops for the first or second steps that are too hard for you to solo reasonably, we should knock those out quickly in one of our sessions. In my case (guardian), only the Unyielding Drake Scales (25 of 'em) was a pain since those elites are not trivial when they are higher level than you. By the time I hit 46 I could take one at a time regularly though.

So when we run those instances, everyone can get their final drops. I don't think they drop for you unless you are on the step 3 part of the quests.

I believe everyone has just about completed the first and second steps of both of our class book page quests. If anyone still needs help to complete them we can do it during the next meet up. We are now at level 47 and holding while we try our hand at several instances. We just successfully completed Haudh Valandil and The Tomb of Elendil. We did wipe in Haudh Valandil but we actually learned from our mistakes and succeeded on the second try.
    The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2