We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Russian LOTRO on Elbrus :)

Greetings from Russia!
    The flag of the fan Russian LOTRO localisation have been to the top of the Elbrus - highest mountain in Europe (5,642 m or 18,510 ft) - 11 times during this summer. Details and other photos are available on the fan Russian localisation website

1 word....AWESOME.
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

That is just incredible! Seriously, that's awesome!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

That is SO cool :-) The LotRO banner AND the fact that you are up on the mountain. What a view!

I came back here and spent some time looking at the pics in the website. Wow, you guys were literally walking above the clouds! How long did it take you guys to get up there?
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphonic View Post
    I came back here and spent some time looking at the pics in the website. Wow, you guys were literally walking above the clouds! How long did it take you guys to get up there?
    The usual program for beginners is designed for 7-10 days. Arrival, acclimatization ascents for a smooth climb (ascents to neighboring small peaks), and then a day on the main ascent. Start usually at night in order to return before dark.