We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Who Rules the Moors?

Come on out on Tuesday and Thursday nights at 8:00 pm central time. Let's find out if Creeps Rule and Freeps Drool or if it is the other way around.

No you!
    Stundot!™

The tumbleweeds......
    Landy Pawpatrol Stalker 7, Horrorbuisness BA 9
    Landy Tridis LM 7, Barnabras Warden 4
    Arkenstone Redrighthand WL 13

Standing Stone Games Rules the Moors thus the Ultimate Authority.

Tested personally on +Diplegs Once....

Once only.

Me and Splay is second in command

Perhaps it’s time for Landy to consider the sorry state of PvMP and answer the question of this thread? Whenever I play my Freeps, I see dozens of folks with green and purple badges hanging around Bree, listening to the fantastic music, lining up for yet another Glimmerdeeep excusion... then I go to the Moors and see.... nothing.

Over the past few years, the Creeps built a friendly, sturdy community of players that dealt with the huge imbalance of U22 with grit and affable determination. We won fights by banding together, learning to stack heals to compensate for the huge imbalance, and dear I say... a fair measure of strategery.

WIth U23, the Creeps have risen from the trash heap of Mordor and are actually a difficult challenge... yes, having an edge in PvMP for the first time in years. Many eager Creeps swarmed into the Moors looking to settle some scores and truly show who rules the Moors.... only to find that the Freep community threw up its hands and never returned. All we need is better equipment... done. All we need are fixed potions.... done. All we need is to get comfortable with the new metrics.... I suspect that should be done too.

So, with a heavy heart, I sent a few toons to the last remaining vestige of PvMP in MiddleEarth: Arkenstone. What did I find? Freeps! Banding together, focusing their fire, stacking their heals... blowing up unprepared Creeps. I found Creeps, banding together, ruling the countryside but often pursuing bold Raids that forayed into the Delving and castles.... Perfect days of yore? No. But there was spirit and determination that has gone lacking on Landy- likely as I was one of many Landy players that made that move.

So, here is the challenge... if Landy does not care about PvMP, then that is fine. But once all active Creeps move to Ark... there is likely no return. If you are indeed proud of your green and purple badges... join us for Tuesday night raids 8 CST (or a little earlier). We can start there and if folks actually have fun, it can expand. Otherwise, I will continue to enjoy the bands, queue up for Glimmerdeep and mingle when not on Ark testing my metal against the most dangerous of foes.

Who dares to pick up the gauntlet?
    Aakvanark/Corwelleon

Quote Originally Posted by Corwelleon View Post
    Perhaps it’s time for Landy to consider the sorry state of PvMP and answer the question of this thread? Whenever I play my Freeps, I see dozens of folks with green and purple badges hanging around Bree, listening to the fantastic music, lining up for yet another Glimmerdeeep excusion... then I go to the Moors and see.... nothing.

Over the past few years, the Creeps built a friendly, sturdy community of players that dealt with the huge imbalance of U22 with grit and affable determination. We won fights by banding together, learning to stack heals to compensate for the huge imbalance, and dear I say... a fair measure of strategery.

WIth U23, the Creeps have risen from the trash heap of Mordor and are actually a difficult challenge... yes, having an edge in PvMP for the first time in years. Many eager Creeps swarmed into the Moors looking to settle some scores and truly show who rules the Moors.... only to find that the Freep community threw up its hands and never returned. All we need is better equipment... done. All we need are fixed potions.... done. All we need is to get comfortable with the new metrics.... I suspect that should be done too.

So, with a heavy heart, I sent a few toons to the last remaining vestige of PvMP in MiddleEarth: Arkenstone. What did I find? Freeps! Banding together, focusing their fire, stacking their heals... blowing up unprepared Creeps. I found Creeps, banding together, ruling the countryside but often pursuing bold Raids that forayed into the Delving and castles.... Perfect days of yore? No. But there was spirit and determination that has gone lacking on Landy- likely as I was one of many Landy players that made that move.

So, here is the challenge... if Landy does not care about PvMP, then that is fine. But once all active Creeps move to Ark... there is likely no return. If you are indeed proud of your green and purple badges... join us for Tuesday night raids 8 CST (or a little earlier). We can start there and if folks actually have fun, it can expand. Otherwise, I will continue to enjoy the bands, queue up for Glimmerdeep and mingle when not on Ark testing my metal against the most dangerous of foes.

Who dares to pick up the gauntlet?

I've been coming out playing my freep on Tuesday nights. Alas, we can only generate a three man most times. After a few times getting zerged, normally we give up and do something else. Frustrating when BAs run up to you and throw traps when you are under manned. Big raid nights on Ark tend to be Friday and Saturday nights. See you there.
    Landy Pawpatrol Stalker 7, Horrorbuisness BA 9
    Landy Tridis LM 7, Barnabras Warden 4
    Arkenstone Redrighthand WL 13

Glad to see 8-10 freeps in the Moors last night vs a similar number of Creeps. Yail (minny) is working hard to rally Freeps for a FRAID on Tuesday nights and Nimrodel Exiles is striving to match them in a non-zerg manner. Lots of fights and (hopefully) fun on both sides.

These raids are open to all. Just enter the Moors on your favorite (or new) Freep or Creep and look for Yail on Freeps and Corwellnaak on Creeps. We will do our best to make you feel welcome. Just have your “ears” on so you can hear the Raid leaders.

If we can get one night going, those that show interest may branch into more. The Raid is posted for Tuesdays at 8:30 pm server time.
    Last edited by Corwelleon; Jan 02 2019 at 07:08 PM.
    Aakvanark/Corwelleon