We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for Tips on Completing Quest:The Smugglers' Den in Laketown

Trying to complete this quest chain and have been getting my butt handed to me in the warehouse. My RK cannot battle 3 smugglers at once, and the NPC pet guy is little help. How do I get to the Smuggler Leader Skótmun to finish the quest?
    Saelemyr, Burglar, Arkenstone
    Aharon, Warden, Arkenstone
    Arcaenna , Rune Keeper, Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
    Trying to complete this quest chain and have been getting my butt handed to me in the warehouse. My RK cannot battle 3 smugglers at once, and the NPC pet guy is little help. How do I get to the Smuggler Leader Skótmun to finish the quest?
    I did this on a Burglar so it was a bit easier.
    Suggestion; pick off the smugglers first, then go after the leader...yeah, I know, easier said than done.
    ...................... missed a putt...............At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face.
    This has to end. I do not play LOTRO because I want to gamble. I play LOTRO because I like the game.
    Buying keys is not playing the game.
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

Is that an instance? If not, maybe ask someone to help?

I figured it will be easier with my Burglar and Warden, but it's tough getting the RK through it. There's just too many smuggler's between the door and the leader, they are too close together, and the respawn rate is too quick. I saw a Mini run straight through to the back last night, and we met again in the Rez circle, so that wasn't the answer.

If it's instanced it's public as I was in there with someone else randomly last night.