We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 80

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.

The Harvest Festival is coming soon!!!!

The Harvest Festival is coming up, are you going to explore the haunted burrow?

I will be haunting its alleys on ghostly elves, pumpkin shaped hobbitses & the rest of the squad!

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Why? is there something new in there to explore?

Weekly Question 80

No, because I've already explored it and mapped it (so to speak). However, I will be re-visiting it and running around in there.
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"

Yes! The Jack-in-a-box and other gimmicks crack me up, and the turtle boy too. I will also ofc try Erebrandrir's two horseshoes...

Just started playing lotro again for the summer festival after a long hiatus, and I'm incredibly hyped about the fall festival! It's exciting seeing ssg change up the festivals, they always felt so formulaic in the past.

Explore? I am just gonna barge in and slaughter anything that moves... as usual.

Thumbs up

This will be my first Harvest Festival, I had no idea that it will be spooky. I can not wait!!

Unhappy The Harvest Festival is coming up, are you going to explore the haunted burrow?

With my trusty Smeagol plushie by my side, I might take a few steps inside...

Smile Harvest Festival!

I cant wait!

Looking for new horse

YAY

Harvest Fest is coming!!

My pumpkin patch is the best

Each year, the Great Pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch that he thinks is the most sincere. He's gotta pick this one. He's got to. I don't see how a pumpkin patch can be more sincere than this one. You can look around and there's not a sign of hypocrisy. Nothing but sincerity as far as the eye can see.

I always enjoy the Harvest Festival!

One of my favorite festivals. I will be there searching for the Painted Skeleton Steed. I know where he likes to hide, but he's rarely there.

just in case for news

go go

Yes i will if there's good cosmetics i like but also do it again just for fun.
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Me thinks I will have to, bound to be some rewards I don't have yet.

Unfortunately So

Haunted Burrow not a favorite but I'll still run and stumble through

im gonna go kill those ghosty things!!!

I check out every festival, especially to collect the new mounts.
    LOTRO proves that Middle Earth is Hobbit Forming!

I too always check out the festivals to see what's new. Will enjoy running through the haunted burrow once again....I still can get lost in that basement.
    And isn't there a mysterious quest to continue from last year?

Yes! Here's why:

The burrow goes ever on and on
    From the party tree where it began
    Now far ahead the corridors have gone
    And I must quest, if I can,
    Persuing items with eager feet,
    Until it joins some scarier room
    Where many ghouls and ghosts will meet
    And whither then? I run away.

Of course I'll check out the Haunted Burrow. It's such a good place to annoy other players with your Festival consumables for the Deeds.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast